• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

All is well.

Business must be busy in Hoogieland since we never see you anymore.

bob

Lots of other stuff besides hoagies going on, Bob. Will you be in Essington in February? I would like to say hey and catch up.

Going through a ton of Punisher books...lots of mini series, on-going...lots of runs of various titles. all in nice shape. Several other titles too. All will be posted soon in a new sales thread.

Jonny has agreed to allow me to offer pieces of his original art here. They will be similar to the stuff I have posted here but I can not say what exact pieces will come in the first shipment. I will be offering art for extremely affordable prices. We will generally be selling these pieces for $50.00 and exact shipping, some of the colored or larger sized pieces may be more. These pieces are way beyond what you could commission for the same price. There will be many scenes, some previously published art and art from many of Jonny's original creations such as his video game art. The first sale will be limited to 5 pieces and they will be scanned and advertised in the original art room when I recieve them next week.

Jake M

DKALTCoverplain.jpg

jld5.jpg

Craven.jpg

BraggingRightsTOPCOW2.jpg

predator.jpg

Reaver.jpg

jld2.jpg

jld3.jpg

Edited by Menace

I have some Moderns coming back this week. They will be for sale as soon as I have them in hand. Please tune in and PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Grimm Fairy Tales #1 1st Print CGC 9.8

Grimm Fairy Tales #1 1st Print CGC 9.6

Grimm Fairy Tales #1 1st Print CGC 9.6

Grimm Fairy Tales #2 1st Print CGC 9.6

Supergirl #1 1st Print Turner Cover CGC 9.8 4 Copies

Supergirl #1 2nd Print Sketch Cover CGC 9.8

Miracleman #1 CGC 9.8 2 Copies

Movie Starr News #1 CGC 9.6 Dave Stevens Cover