• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

Hello,

A friend of mine Scott Ireland emailed me the other day and let me know he is selling his entire run of HG CGC X-Men (a registry award winner) and wanted to know if I knew anybody looking for an entire run. His preference is to sell the entire lot whole but if he can't he said he would sell them individually. He didn't mention prices but he said he would offer the buyer a good deal.You can view the set for sale here His email is scottieeye@aol.com. Feel free to email him with any inquiries.

Casey

Beginning this afternoon I will be posting a bunch of books for sale...not much CGC graded, but maybe a few...

Highlights/lowlights include:

Raw:

JIM 109 (4.5)

Strange Tales 114 (7.0/7.5)

Hulk 5 (2.5-3.5)

Flash 148 (7.5/8.0)

TTA 70 (8.5/9.0)

Archie at Riverdale High 1,2

Jonah Hex 1,2

CGC

Iron Man 11 CGC 8.0

Psi Lords # 1 Gold cgc 9.8

Books below range from VF to NM+

Full run of New Mutants

X-Men 201-300 (no 266)

Pre-Unity Magnus

Nam 1-25 or so

GI Joe # 1's and early issues

Wolverine Limited # 1's

Punisher Limited run

Wolverine 2nd series 1-50

Punisher 1-70 or so

Also, some ASM's in the 100's and 200's...nothing exciting

And much more that nobody wants, but I'll waste my time posting anyway!!!

Thanks for looking!!

There probably won't be a lot of interest, but Annihilus is going to start culling out 90% of the DC's from his collection this weekend....most of these (probably 80%) are moderns from the late 80's to early 90's and are in VF/NMish....most never read. There are about 8 longboxes to go through and every book will be scanned so you can see what you'll be getting.

The goal is to get the first two boxes up this weekend which consist of the following titles (in addition to some others):

Action (a few BA Animal Man appearances)

Adventures of Superman

Animal Man

Aquaman

Batman (includes some lower grade SA & BA)

Detective (includes some lower grade BA)

Doom Patrol

The Dreaming

Dr Fate

D-Z will be posted in coming weeks.

Most of these will be $1 (or cheaper) with discounts for buying lots or runs. Shipping for lots of up to 60 books can go in a Priority flat rate box for $9 (learned this from joeypost...thanks!). Everything must go, so if you see something sitting there not moving, throw an offer out.

More particulars will be posted in the sales thread. Thanks for looking (or not!)

I'll be listing a big fat load of books shorty....lots of nice dc's, several decent marvels and bunch of 10/12 cent Actions. Starting around 8 Central. Grab a drink, a water bong and come on over.

I prob shouldn't say that last part. Never mind.

do you use a water bong while reading your bone comics??

lol

I don't read Bone so much as.....experience it. hm

I'll be listing a big fat load of books shorty....lots of nice dc's, several decent marvels and bunch of 10/12 cent Actions. Starting around 8 Central. Grab a drink, a water bong and come on over.

I prob shouldn't say that last part. Never mind.

I can't wait :devil: