• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

Ran into a few snags and wanted to do this sale this week, but looks like it will be next Tuesday and I will start it around 6PM (PST) so the folks on the east coast will have an opportunity to look. I'll start with the first 100 to 200 books.

My apologies for the delay... :boo: ..., never mind... forgot where I was...

See you all next Tuesday. ;)

Sometime tonight, or tomorrow, (or later this month :insane: ) I'll post a nice Hulk 102 CGC 9.2 W for sale.

:foryou:

Coming in mere minutes... :whistle:

SUNDAY SALE

Hello Everyone

I have a chance to go after my GRAIL. :wishluck:

The dual household situation until I get completely moved to California has been taking it's toll, but the light is at the end of the tunnel :banana:

On Sunday I will be selling off most or all of my raw HG BA/CA Fantastic Fours books that I had slated to submit to CGC. :whatthe:

I want to raise money to help pay off a couple of remaining Board obligations ahead of time to free up enough cash flow to be able to put a respectable down payment on my grail. :thumbsup:

These raw books are for the most part NM or higher.

Also I may put up some books slabbed as high as NM+

BTW Anyone who has bought books from me in the past and likes the way I grade, you will DEFINITELY be pleased with these :gossip:

Thomas

Hi all,

due to overspending will offer the following on Sunday night before putting on CL/Ebay:

All Tecs and CGC blue labels:

#41 7.5 COW pages 5th highest graded

#44 7.5 OWW pages 4th highest graded

#50 5.5 W pages 8th highest graded

#66 6.5 OWW pages 9th highest graded - 1st Two-Face

#68 6.5 OWW pages 6th highest graded - 1st Two-Face cover

#72 7.5 OWW pages 2nd highest graded - Crowley copy

#82 8.5 OWW pages 4th highest graded

Pictures and prices on Sunday evening.

George

SUNDAY SALE

Hello Everyone

I have a chance to go after my GRAIL. :wishluck:

The dual household situation until I get completely moved to California has been taking it's toll, but the light is at the end of the tunnel :banana:

On Sunday I will be selling off most or all of my raw HG BA/CA Fantastic Fours books that I had slated to submit to CGC. :whatthe:

I want to raise money to help pay off a couple of remaining Board obligations ahead of time to free up enough cash flow to be able to put a respectable down payment on my grail. :thumbsup:

These raw books are for the most part NM or higher.

Also I may put up some books slabbed as high as NM+

BTW Anyone who has bought books from me in the past and likes the way I grade, you will DEFINITELY be pleased with these :gossip:

Thomas

In addition I will be selling some of my earlier slabbed books such as my CGC 7.0 FF #8, and some others as well :gossip:

-T

Just let everyone know I will start this on friday night-March 7th at around 6 or 7 p.m.

I'm not going to do scans unless someone asks for them because I have WAY to many boxes to list.

I'll start with marvel boxes and flip-flop with every thing else what doesn't sell here I'll move over to ebay and list them there ( :cry: ) but I'm in hopes that most will be sold here.

For the international & canada people I don't ship out side the U.S. so if you want to make arrangments with another board member that does know how and is willing to ship them to you do so and provide me with there address after this is done and they can ship you the books

( I have never shipped out of country and don't want to start now )

I'm looking to list here about 4500 to 6000 books so tune in on friday and get these for less than you would anywhere other than a comic convention..

I wanted to do the VCC but with work I wasn't able to do so and had to wait until now and hope to see many of you here friday night and thru the weekend or until I'm done.

shipping & payment will be done at the top of the thread when I start.

Thanks & hope to see many of you there

Hello to ALL,

I just got home from work and will start listing books after dinner as noted above there are alot to list and hope to have it done by this weekend (time permitted)

Thanks,

Wow you Found a FF 1 !!! In what grade?

Hey Brian, it's a 6.5... I will need a lot of help from our Illustrious Board members to make this happen. It's my Holy Grail guys! I will be selling a lot of books I would have never thought about, but again, it's my Grail...sacrifices must be made :sorry:

(man my registry score is gonna drop lol )

I am going to start my FF sales thread today and continue it tomorrow, as it is a lot of books. I will start listing here in a few minutes...

Thomas

hello all...

I am going to be selling my not to long ago acquired All Select 1 in cgc 8.5 slight Prof, to help fund the new All Select 1 I just bought...some folks feel it is the best GA cover (I definitely rank it in the top 10), and this copy will be sold about about 40% of what the last 8.5 unrestored sold for (for slight, that is about right)...

rick

Hi all,

due to overspending will offer the following on Sunday night before putting on CL/Ebay:

George

Sorry guys due to extenuating circumsatnces (wife nagging me) - these will be listed on Monday night.

George

Hi all,

George

Sorry guys due to extenuating circumsatnces (wife nagging me) - these will be listed on Monday night.

George

lol lol

Hey folks,

Since all of the major auctions have finished auctioning their stuff, I think now is a good time to sell my most recent pick up. I really really hate to let these books go, but I am after a mini grail right now. The collection consists of about 33 GA low grade books. I will be discounting them hopefully for a quick sale. If not, I will put whatever's not sold on ebay. If any of you guys make a purchase and are going to Wizard World LA, I can certainly meet up with you so you don't have to pay for shipping. All books are raw and unrestored and most are #1 issues!!!

I accept checks or M.O.'s. If you want to pay thru paypal, please add an additional 3%. I'm sorry about the extra charge for paypal, but I'm already giving a decent discount on all books and I can't eat up anymore subtractions. Insurance is optional. The rates are shown below:

Shipping will be $6 which will include tracking for up to 5 books and $1 each for every 5 books in the USA through USPS Priority. International shipping will be calculated later depending on where you are. Insurance is optional. The rates for that are shown below:

Fee . . . . . . . . . . Insurance Coverage

$1.65 ................ $0.01 to $50

$2.05 ................ $50.01 to $100

$2.45 ................ $100.01 to $200

$4.60 ................ $200.01 to $300

$5.50 ................ $300.01 to $400

$6.40 ................ $400.01 to $500

$7.30……………$500.01 to $600

$7.30 plus $0.90 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 to $5,000.

So buy, buy, buy and save on shipping! Any questions, please email me. I can also do time payments for the more expensive books. Thanks and I will be posting the books either Monday or Tuesday.