• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

Hey all...

Just got clobbered with a big car repair bill today, so I'll be listing a stack of SA Marvels later on tonight after dinner and the kid is in bed, or tomorrow night if I run out of time. The lower and mid grade stuff will be grouped into discounted lots, as usual; there will also be a few higher grade books as well.

Titles include: Avengers (starting at #17), Captain Marvel, Daredevil (starting at #5), Doctor Strange, Incredible Hulk (a few early numbers from the first run), Iron Man, Sub Mariner, and maybe a few others.

Thanks!

-Mikey

Edited by mikeyriffhard

Ran into a few snags and wanted to do this sale this week, but looks like it will be next Tuesday and I will start it around 6PM (PST) so the folks on the east coast will have an opportunity to look. I'll start with the first 100 to 200 books.

My apologies for the delay... :boo: ..., never mind... forgot where I was...

See you all next Tuesday. ;)

The Avengers sale will start on 11-March-08 around 6PM (PST). I do have 1 through 400 for sale and want folks to know that I had a previous agreement with another board member from sometime ago and it looks like just over one-hundred of the books will be on hold. I will list the rest though including 1 and 4. (thumbs u

av100_1.jpg

Any interest in some mid grade bronze Spideys?

I need to offload some comics as the cupboard under the stairs (the only space I am permitted) is full to bursting!

I have a shortbox full of bronze ASM in mid grade - varies from G/VG to VF - which I thought I might offer up in a thread here this weekend (shrug) I'm too lazy to do ebay these days.

Will be posting some nice Neal Adams Tomahawks, Detectives, some early SA X-men, and various other goodies this weekend, possibly starting tonight. Stay tuned! (thumbs u

Any interest in some mid grade bronze Spideys?

I need to offload some comics as the cupboard under the stairs (the only space I am permitted) is full to bursting!

I have a shortbox full of bronze ASM in mid grade - varies from G/VG to VF - which I thought I might offer up in a thread here this weekend (shrug) I'm too lazy to do ebay these days.

Definately! Still have a few holes to fill in that run.

As a companion to my "Marvel Comics Duplicate Issue Sale" I will be starting a DC comics sales thread tomorrow. A few of the DC comics will be duplicates but the greater majority of them won't be. I'm just a big Marvel fan and could care less whether I keep most of the DC comics or not. I will also be adding more comics to the Marvel sales thread as well.

Mike

Nice run of early Batmans coming tonight, issues in the 70-130 range. All G/VG to Fine, but still nice stuff, including a 100 and a 121. Buy today before the new Guide comes out