• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

I'll be running a Magazine and Pulp sale in MIXED starting sometime tonight 3/15. There will be some very good pricing on these. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Starting tonight at about 7:30 pm EST, I'll be starting a sale of raw books, AKA...the BOOKS that I found in the Closet;)

In this box is a variety of Bronze to Gold, all raw, none pressed (as far as I can tell) DC, Marvel, Gold Key, etc...some first appearances...like the 1st Godzilla in Comics (also the first Mothra;) 1st Winnie The Pooh, 1st Heathcliff, Time Keepers and a bunch of others, Superman, Dragons! . Prices should be very competitive and I'll do a flat shipping rate.

It will probably take me 3 sessions, there are more than 65 books.

Cookies (the kind with sugar, not data) will be served...oh and they have no calories;) 

Later today I will be listing some GA Batman,maybe some other stuff too. Time depends on when I wake up I still haven't gone to bed.

I will be posting 2 separate threads, 1 with CGC books that I should have tomorrow 3/29 (15 books) and a low grade group of raw books including war (aamow, blackhawk, oaaw, fightin air force, fightin marines, sgt fury 6,7, ssws), early quamans, av 3, dp 87, ff 18, jim 104, m.a.r.s patrol, mt1, rhk, tgk, tos 54 and a coverless showcase 32 among a few others.  Will be scanning these this week and hope to post later in the week..most of these are low grade with water damage and creases..

Steve

It's been a while, but I'm planning to jump back into sales threads in a BIG way.  Two and a half long boxes of books, the majority of which will be Copper/Modern, but still a short box of Silver/Bronze to go with it.  Something for hopefully everyone -- some keys, a lot of variants, some high-grade, some lower, sets, lots ... a literal "throw it out and see what sells" sale.  

A lot of people here who've bought from me before, I hope to see you there -- there will be two threads: one in each G/S/B and Copper/Modern.  New members here, I hope to see you there -- my kudos thread should let you know you're in a good place to be! :foryou:  Sale is planned to start Friday afternoon/evening, around 4 PM CST NA.

No presales -- everyone gets a crack starting on Friday!  Here's a few previews:

017.jpg

009.jpg

001.jpg

028.jpg

210.jpg

216.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan

Hey all!!! :)

It's been a while since I started a new sales thread, especially since I've been away from the boards for about 4 or 5 months.  I needed a break. Lol

I will be starting a CGC graded slab sale today (5/5/23), and it will be ongoing until all slabs are listed that I wish to sell.  Most of them are Modern, with maybe a couple Copper.  I'd like to clean out the collection in order to finance my small Golden Age collection.  As soon as I start the thread, I will post the link here.

Some of you have seen these slabs, for the most part.  I have listed about 90% of them before, but it's been a while.  Here's an example of one slab going up for sale...thread link to come shortly. :)

cd8ad98dc916dc14c4b535509cfb3ba1.jpg

Edited by Galen130

On 5/5/2023 at 9:55 AM, Galen130 said:

Hey all!!! :)

It's been a while since I started a new sales thread, especially since I've been away from the boards for about 4 or 5 months.  I needed a break. Lol

I will be starting a CGC graded slab sale today (5/5/23), and it will be ongoing until all slabs are listed that I wish to sell.  Most of them are Modern, with maybe a couple Copper.  I'd like to clean out the collection in order to finance my small Golden Age collection.  As soon as I start the thread, I will post the link here.

Some of you have seen these slabs, for the most part.  I have listed about 90% of them before, but it's been a while.  Here's an example of one slab going up for sale...thread link to come shortly. :)

cd8ad98dc916dc14c4b535509cfb3ba1.jpg

Here's the link, gang!!  Hope to see you there!!! :)

Sometime tomorrow I plan  on listing low grade House of Mystery #143-173,  and House of secrets #61-66, along with Superboy issues 21-49. All raw books Almost all the books have GREAT interior pages, but unfortunately the covers took a beating..books are solid though.