• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

On 6/19/2023 at 10:56 AM, Galen130 said:

I recently picked up a Modern Age, 40-plus comic collection that I will start listing soon.  There are a few keys, some newsstands, some drek, and some issue #1's.  Since I've already got a Spider-Man thread that's active, I will list this collection there because there are some new Spidey's and Venom's.  The link for the thread is below.  I'm currently cataloging, grading, and scanning them, so I may be able to start today. :)

I hope to see you there!!!

This thread has been moved to the Copper/Modern thread, with more goodies being added.  More Spider-Man, Venom, keys, #1's, and drek coming soon!!!

try and get a thread going this evening around 7 Central in mixed. some previously listed X Mens that have been further discounted, and some new ones in the mix.

Will try and list some books later tonight just back from CGC.  Bats annual 1, and 174, superboys 25-28, sups 102,117,138, 146, TOS 40-45, 52, and X-men 2,4,13,18,19,50 + JIM 83

Mostly low grade with a couple in the 5.0/5.5 range..

On 7/10/2023 at 12:34 PM, cheetah said:

Hello, all.  It’s been a very long time since I sold anything on the boards.  I spend precious little time in the US where the last of my books are but, as life would have it, I am back in the states for 4-6 weeks and thought it was a good time to pass along whatever I can.  I have a couple of hundred GA books including my Tom Mix set and a few thousand moderns including Guardians of the Galaxy, Thunderbolts (get them before the movie comes out lol), Avengers, New Avengers, Secret Invasion, and too many more.

I will likely start listing in Thursday or Friday.  If you would like a taste of what is to come, pretty much everything in my registry set is available.

I look forward to the usual board anarchy.

sig.jpg

Damn, I just came back from vacation!!!  Got no funds left!!! :pullhair:

GLWTS!!! :)

It's coming ...

I've run some pretty big sales in the past, but I'm prepping for the biggest one (by volume) I've ever done, and I'm hoping to start it up on Friday. :wishluck:

The G/S/B section will start off with a really nice raw copy of Batman #251 and go from there.  Some decent stuff, and I plan to have a huge chunk of inexpensive lower-grade stuff to blow out at the end of that thread.  The Copper/Modern section will be where it'll be crazy -- unsold stuff from my last sales thread, plus a TON of complete series, variants, and mini-series, both from Copper and Modern eras, as well as some neat single books.  Almost everything in that thread will be high-grade, and almost all will be OO copies, a lot of which were never read and are books I've never had for sale before.  Marvel, DC, and some Indies -- hopefully something to catch the eye of everyone.

There's going to be the equivalent of 8-10 short boxes of books in the sale -- hoping to see familiar faces -- and new ones -- there! :foryou:

What feels like thousands of scans later ... my dual threads will be starting tomorrow, around 5:30 CT in the U.S.  I'll have one in G/S/B, another in Copper/Modern.  There's going to be a little of everything -- some keys, some high-grade stuff, mid-grade stuff, low grade ... TONS of mini-series and sets, variant covers, harder-to-find stuff.  All raw and hopefully all gone by the time everything is over. lol Hopefully, a little something for anyone stopping by.  And everyone I know here is, of course, welcomed to come and say hello if nothing else.  :foryou:

The highlights are going to be a Batman #251 in high-grade (purchased a long time from MCS as a 9.0, it's only for sale since I picked up an upgrade) and an almost complete, high-grade Hulk 2008 set (sold as a set, this is the Red Hulk run), but there's plenty more than that, so I hope to see familiar faces (and new ones) tomorrow!  The sale is going to be my biggest one by volume ever, and it's going to be lengthy, so get your popcorn ready and I'll see you there!  

A preview of a a few of the G/S/B highlights:

20230720_150628.jpg

A nice stack of new material will be posted to MIXED. There will be Comics, Magazines, Fanzines, and Paperbacks(possibly). The X-MEN books come from a collection that has already yielded some 9.8s. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

QUICK LINK

Edited by jimjum12

It's still a ways off, but I figured I'd make an early announcement for some upcoming threads I want to run:

-- Sometime in the early/middle of September will be a Bargain Basement of Bronze/Silver -- $3 and under books, mostly low to mid-grade.  Priced to move and clear up space.

-- In October, a Halloween House of Horrors sale themed around .... uh ... Halloween?  Likely going to be a lot of horror books, including Dracula magazines, Tomb of Dracula, and other books that have some way to connect it to the season (Ghost Rider, Spectre, House of Mystery and Secrets, etc.)

-- In November, possibly another big sale, with some raw keys I've never offered before here.

Some of this has already been scanned, but anyone who had requests for any of these sales (or anything in particular), please feel free to PM me. Hope to see everyone then! :foryou:

Hey all!!!  I have started listing ONE BOX of comics in the Miscellaneous thread...there may be some Copper and Silver in there too.  I am including scans this time for many of the listings.  If this thread sees even mild sales, I may keep going...just one long box per thread.  Oh, and prices will be lower...mostly. Lol

Going to launch a Mixed Thread later today around 4pm EST that will go multiple days.  There will be lots of non-sports complete sets (including master Star Wars trilogy card set w/stickers), unopened packs, paperbacks, cool stand up displays, and more!

IMG_8731.jpeg

IMG_8732.jpeg

IMG_8741.jpegIMG_8740.jpeg

IMG_8747.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

I will start a "White Page" sale soon. My collecting interests are evolving, and I need to move these out to bring others into the house. 

Wonder Woman (1st series)    180    CGC 9.4 WP    
Wonder Woman (1st series)    193    CGC 9.4 WP    Mass Copy
Wonder Woman (1st series)    194    CGC 9.6 WP    
Wonder Woman (1st series)    197    CGC 9.6 WP    
Wonder Woman (1st series)    199    CGC 9.0 OWW    
Wonder Woman (1st series)    200    CGC 9.4 WP    
Wonder Woman (1st series)    203    CGC 9.6 WP    
X-Men    122    CGC 9.6 WP    
X-Men    124    CGC 9.6 WP    
X-Men    125    CGC 9.6 WP    
X-Men    127    CGC 9.6 WP    
X-Men    130    CGC 9.6 WP    
X-Men    132    CGC 9.6 WP    
X-Men    134    CGC 9.6 WP    
X-Men    135    CGC 9.6 WP    
X-Men    140    CGC 9.6 WP    
X-Men    141    CGC 9.6 WP    
X-Men    142    CGC 9.6 WP    
Detective Comics    577    CGC 9.8 WP    
House of Mystery    197    CGC 9.4 WP    
Strange Adventures    214    CGC 9.4 OW    
Epic Illustrated    1    CGC 9.6 WP    
Savage Tales    4    CGC 9.6 OW-W    
maybe a few Peanuts... 

8C80375C-7624-4B05-96D0-658D5A2E6A51.jpeg

55F2B917-87C9-44B8-B169-44735A92FE83.jpeg

Edited by dover

It's not much, but it's what I've got at the moment, lol.  lol   Tomorrow morning/lunchtime, I'll be running out a collection of drek the likes of the board has never seen before!  Everything neatly categorized in $3, $2, and $1 price ranges.  Silver and Bronze, low to mid-grade -- about 500+ books in total, give or take.  Nothing special, no keys, nothing to write home about, but it's all going to be cheap.  If nothing else, stop in to say hello! :foryou: