• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,914 posts in this topic

Hello again, gang!!!  I recently finished up my Modern CGC slab sales thread, so now I'll be listing some CA/BA/SA Marvel, Charlton, Atlas/Seaboard Comics, Dell, and many more.  There will even be a few keys, as well as some oddities and drek...with plenty of cheap readers and freebies.  This thread won't take long either, which I'll be starting today before 11AM EST.

See below the thread link for an example of something kind of cool that I'll be listing.  Look for the thread in Mixed Age Threads and Misc.!!! :)

Here's the thread link:

44b096cc88177910a296786c1cb81212.jpg

Edited by Galen130

Tonight 8pm EST I will be listing some Deadly Hands of Kung Fu & TMNT slabs, some DHOKF are only the 2nd 9.8 graded copies!

Slabs will be posted in the Mixed Forum

IMG_6981.jpegIMG_6985.jpegIMG_6987.jpegIMG_6991.jpegIMG_6993.jpegIMG_6997.jpegIMG_7001.jpegIMG_7003.jpegIMG_7005.jpeg

Next group of books raw will be Justice League of America from issues 2-100  again mostly low to mid grade stuff.. BUT will have a short CGC graded offering of Criime suspenstories #20 and #22 first :whatthe:

css20.jpg

css20b.jpg

css22.jpg

css22b.jpg

Starting today, and through the summer, I’ll be relisting my 15-box, raw collection by subject…i.e. Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, etc.  Those of you that are familiar with my long-running Modern thread (I closed it last Fall), those listings contained photos, not scans.  I will be using scans this time around. 👍🙂

These threads will be in the Mixed Age/Miscellaneous forum, even though most of the collection is Copper/Modern.  So keep an eye out through the next few months.  Once a thread is complete, I will let it run for a few days or so, then close it to begin another thread subject.  Today, I will start listing all Spider-Man stuff that I have.

Hope to see you there!!! :banana:

Edited by Galen130

On 6/13/2023 at 9:44 AM, Galen130 said:

Starting today, and through the summer, I’ll be relisting my 15-box, raw collection by subject…i.e. Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, etc.  Those of you that are familiar with my long-running Modern thread (I closed it last Fall), those listings contained photos, not scans.  I will be using scans this time around. 👍🙂

These threads will be in the Miscellaneous forum, even though most of the collection is Copper/Modern.  So keep an eye out through the next few months.  Once a thread is complete, I will let it run for a few days or so, then close it to begin another thread subject.  Today, I will start listing all Spider-Man stuff that I have.

Hope to see you there!!! :banana:

Correction to this post:  Today, I will start listing all 'Spider' stuff....Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, etc. :)

Tonight I will be posting a run of Incredible Hulk #2-6, Thor #337s, Star Wars 1 slabs.

Should be around 8pm EST or so!

I recently picked up a Modern Age, 40-plus comic collection that I will start listing soon.  There are a few keys, some newsstands, some drek, and some issue #1's.  Since I've already got a Spider-Man thread that's active, I will list this collection there because there are some new Spidey's and Venom's.  The link for the thread is below.  I'm currently cataloging, grading, and scanning them, so I may be able to start today. :)

I hope to see you there!!!

Tonight around 8pm EST I will be starting a Silver Age DC Romance thread of 70+ books

Titles Include:

Falling In Love
Girls' Love Stories
Girls' Romances
Heart Throbs
Secret Hearts
Young Love
Young Romance

See you theres!

On 6/20/2023 at 3:34 PM, GACollectibles said:

Tonight around 8pm EST I will be starting a Silver Age DC Romance thread of 70+ books

Titles Include:

Falling In Love
Girls' Love Stories
Girls' Romances
Heart Throbs
Secret Hearts
Young Love
Young Romance

See you theres!

8pm? Look, I have work that can be ignored NOW, not at 8.

On 6/20/2023 at 3:36 PM, Ryan. said:

8pm? Look, I have work that can be ignored NOW, not at 8.

Dude, my whole goal is to dodge you, per the restraining order.

On 6/20/2023 at 3:51 PM, GACollectibles said:

Dude, my whole goal is to dodge you, per the restraining order.

That explains why you didn't answer the door when I was standing on your porch for 3 hours.

On 6/20/2023 at 4:50 PM, Ryan. said:

That explains why you didn't answer the door when I was standing on your porch for 3 hours.

Nobody interrupts Andy's bubble bath time.

Going to try sometime later today to list about 50 or so CGC books just graded...almost 1/2 of those are lower graded nice colors EC horror type VOH, TOTC, CSS, SSS and the other 1/2 would be some bronze age Conan, DD, Batman and FF's

Steve