• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,119 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

We just ordered a copy of the Pulp Price Guide and ironically, THIS was the Pulp that Judy chose out of the last stack. .... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

DSCN9924.JPG

She has good taste. 

20 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I like this one

3F7B33BC-AEF6-4F14-A526-86FB073066A5.jpeg

EF89A8D9-0E81-46BE-BFD8-7BBFE86A4D3F.jpeg

I love them too... things like that aren't on the rack at Barne's and Nobles these days. An old local guy who loves Pulps around here drops the "s" and calls them "Pricey Adventure Stories" … as they rarely turn up in grade for low prices. I especially like the Octopus one.... but dozens are on my short list. Still MUCH cheaper than comics that feature that sort of material. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

15 minutes ago, RedFury said:

Spicy Adventure Stories, Vol 1 No 2, Nov 1934

The one that started it all, the first issue of Spicy Adventure, which was the first issue of the Spicy line overall.  It's Vol 1 No 2 only because there was an earlier ashcan produced to secure the copyright.  Cover by H.J. Ward.  And what a great cover it is!

i8qPFewh.jpg

:applause:Epic!!!

6 hours ago, sagii said:

I'm on the board! :banana:

Mailman just dropped this off. Was part of the collection HA is auctioning off still as of now. What a cover image :cloud9:

...and so it begins (:

20200507_164729.jpg

20200507_164840.jpg

Nothing like a Spider to pop your cherry on... Make sure and read it. The stories are just sick!