• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your first comic?

311 posts in this topic

ASM 19! And, yes. I still have it! JIM 112 (Thor vs Hulk), DD5 (first red costume), FF 32, Avengers 11 or 12, and the annuals came out that summer...... Spider-Man 1 (Sinister 6), FF 2 (Dr. Doom), Thor 1 (Hercules)..... Over 50 years later, and I'm still chasing after them funny books!

Pretty sure it was a Road Runner comic. However it was GI Joe that got me "into" comics and Web of Spider-man 26 and Amazing Spider-man 292 that got me into Spider-man.

I don't remember my 1st comic although I was a fan of Princess Amethyst and Atari Force. What 12 yo boy doesn't like blondes? ;)

Then I found Xmen. The 1st comic I ever paid more than cover for was Xmen 101. Phoenix remains my favourite character. :)

I don't remember my 1st comic although I was a fan of Princess Amethyst and Atari Force. What 12 yo boy doesn't like blondes? ;)

Then I found Xmen. The 1st comic I ever paid more than cover for was Xmen 101. Phoenix remains my favourite character. :)

I knew there was a reason I liked you.

:)

-slym

Being a fairly new collector... Harley Quinn #7 Bombshell Variant. I was looking for vintage pin up art in November of last year and came across this comic. Since then it's been a wild ride collecting all I can. I'm well and truly hooked!!

:)

I would have been the tender age of 15. Even though the artwork looks more recent to me, this book is from 1990. Fresh off the newsstand at my local Circle K in California. I'd be lying if the 99 cent price didn't attract me to the book (plus the cool art and it being a first issue). I thought this book would be worth millions in a few years.

I fell in love with comics after reading the Silver Surfer series drawn by Ron Lim.

Lobo 1

12593_20081006070224_large_zpsayrvoh5b.jpg