• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing books coming up in Heritage

191 posts in this topic

Hopefully, this was not caused by falling real estate prices as he owns a lot of rental properties in Texas. :wishluck:

My understanding is that Texas generally didn't experience the same upward acceleration in property prices that most of the rest of the country did, and therefore is also not experiencing the same downward acceleration.

Hopefully, this was not caused by falling real estate prices as he owns a lot of rental properties in Texas. :wishluck:

My understanding is that Texas generally didn't experience the same upward acceleration in property prices that most of the rest of the country did, and therefore is also not experiencing the same downward acceleration.

You are 100% correct. Check out my posts in the Water Cooler under the Housing Bubble thread (thumbs u

What surprises my are the two Tec 35's up on Heritage.. One at CGC 3.0 with slight amateur restoration with a price of $7,150 and the unrestored CGC 3.5 at $7,760.. I wasn't expecting the restored copy to have such a high price on it :o Is there something I'm missing here?

What surprises my are the two Tec 35's up on Heritage.. One at CGC 3.0 with slight amateur restoration with a price of $7,150 and the unrestored CGC 3.5 at $7,760.. I wasn't expecting the restored copy to have such a high price on it :o Is there something I'm missing here?

I think the slight is the key, some glue on the spine that probably could be easily removed and the grade likely held intact. Book shows pretty nice given the grade and the cover piece is incredible, really highlights that edgey pre-Robin Bats that we all love.

yeah, you are missing that i am bidding on the restored one, to allow someone else to bid on the unrestored one...they probably haven't yet (shrug)

yeah, you are missing that i am bidding on the restored one, to allow someone else to bid on the unrestored one...they probably haven't yet (shrug)

Ahh I see.. I didn't know you had your eye on the restored Tec 35. Hope you win it! I'm assuming you will be selling your unrestored 2.5?

Ahh I see.. I didn't know you had your eye on the restored Tec 35. Hope you win it! I'm assuming you will be selling your unrestored 2.5?

possibly :)

still a couple days to go and i'm already outbid on the Black Knight nr.1 .

could not believe how this book shot up in two days. but I'm still in the game for some other books and nobody is looking on the vintage auction,hi,hi. gonna snap all those superman's for cheap. :banana:

still a couple days to go and i'm already outbid on the Black Knight nr.1

Another board member is bidding on that book, too

yep, highest graded and this (worship) wonderfull black cover . no wonder!

that is the only problem with having great friends that collect...sometimes, it is inevitable that 2 folks want the same books...

that is the only problem with having great friends that collect...sometimes, it is inevitable that 2 folks want the same books...

Undoubtedly, that's why if I know I send a PM and see if something can be worked. Tough part is knowing who else might be bidding on it.

Undoubtedly, that's why if I know I send a PM and see if something can be worked. Tough part is knowing who else might be bidding on it.

very true...we kind of know each others habits, etc, but communcating and working something out is always cool and appreciated!

very true...we kind of know each others habits, etc, but communcating and working something out is always cool and appreciated!

Absolutely, a little pre-bid communication between friends is a good thing. :devil:

and another book is gone! :cry:

Dang, Action 7 went for a whopping $107k!?!? And, there's a chance it can go even higher at the floor bidding.. What do you guys think? I mean it is the highest graded book afterall

Tied for highest. :gossip:

I hope Peter got it.After Gary passed away he might be Supe's biggest fan.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u