• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Here a couple that came back recently that I bought back in the 80's from the original owner. I have loved the Kraven Cover for a long time!

33m1y76.jpg

I really wanted to have Trimpe Sign this one at the Amazing AZ Con last year but he did not show on the day I was there. RIP Herb appreciate the talks we had over the years.

e0ojdj.jpg

Waited 5 weeks to get back my Neal Adams signed JO 134 and was excited to see it got a 7.0. Needless to say not so excited after opening up the package:

image_zpsq2djlst7.jpg

The entire lower edge is completely smashed. Doesn't look like there is any damage to the inner well or the book but not what I expected after all the waiting. Oh well - I'll give CGC a call tomorrow morning.

So call them and they will fix it for free.

That may be true but I doubt they would pay for the shipping there and back. I'm in Canada. Cheapest shipping back is like $60, so not really worth it.

It is not that big a deal but I think in the future I will make a notation myself on the bag. Maybe that will help.

Got a whole bunch of things back in the last couple of weeks.

Recently had a large number of books (for me spend the summer in Florida). All books except for the Boba Fett variants were pressed by Joey. As always, many thanks to him. The biggest thanks thought is for taking that spine roll out of the Walt Disney Comics and Stories 20. That book was for my black hole collection and it was really off putting that it was in a magazine sized cgc slab. Now it fits in with the rest of the books.

StarWars4cgc98keepa.jpg

StarWars4cgc98a.jpg

WeirdFantasy11cgc70.jpg

FF45cgc60a.jpg

DetectiveComics164cgc35a.jpg

Action43cgc45a.jpg

Action96cgc70a.jpg

ASM4cgc60a.jpg

ASM28cgc65a.jpg

ASM37cgc80a.jpg

DC153cgc60a.jpg

CAP117cgc55a.jpg