• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

23448826190_9fce223f16_k.jpg

Im in Sarasota for vacation, so Brad and everyone surprised me with a CGC copy of a magazine I'm on the cover of.

I'm officially a 9.4 lol

That's awesome :applause:

No pictures yet but just received my box of 15 comics back from CGC four days ago and I am looking at just one comic a day, I never look at my grades on-line,.. Its just like Christmas for 15 days in a row !!!

Its so exciting knowing I have another comic to take out of the box to look at and examine and try and guess the grade each day for the next two weeks.

Heck I waited three months to get them back, I certainly am not going to spoil the fun by looking at the grades on line in ten seconds or looking at them all at once in the box.... I really like the daily anticipation !!!

so far:

Brave and the Bold #22 CGC 7.5 (wow one of my better submissions ever!! ) even at cream to O/W,..and I bought it real cheap $15 I think

War Adventures #4 CGC 6.0 (working on a registry set)

Brave and the Bold #11 CGC 6.5 - very happy!! working on the 1-24 set

House of Mystery #4 CGC 6.0 happy ! I did pay $140 for this one though

No pictures yet but just received my box of 15 comics back from CGC four days ago and I am looking at just one comic a day, I never look at my grades on-line,.. Its just like Christmas for 15 days in a row !!!

Its so exciting knowing I have another comic to take out of the box to look at and examine and try and guess the grade each day for the next two weeks.

Heck I waited three months to get them back, I certainly am not going to spoil the fun by looking at the grades on line in ten seconds or looking at them all at once in the box.... I really like the daily anticipation !!!

so far:

Brave and the Bold #22 CGC 7.5 (wow one of my better submissions ever!! ) even at cream to O/W,..and I bought it real cheap $15 I think

This level of self control is suspicious

so far:

This level of self control is suspicious refreshing

fixed

Im in Sarasota for vacation, so Brad and everyone surprised me with a CGC copy of a magazine I'm on the cover of.

I'm officially a 9.4 lol

Nice!

Hey what happened to you on Instagram? You disappeared...

I'm officially a 9.4 lol

Nice!

Hey what happened to you on Instagram? You disappeared...

That is just awesome Lauren. (worship)