• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

Wow!!! I love the early sci-fi exciting covers. Tough books to find (worship)

Here's his little buddy, two issues later. The colors are unbelievable.

I know people really start digging this run once the Black Terror appears, and I don't blame them, but the mini-run before #6 (when the inking on the covers gets too heavy) really floats my boat.

exciting5.jpg

If anything it looks fresher than the #3!!! (worship)

I know people really start digging this run once the Black Terror appears, and I don't blame them, but the mini-run before #6 (when the inking on the covers gets too heavy) really floats my boat.

exciting5.jpg

Those covers are awesome. Personally, I am far more interested in the experimental pre-hero issues and understand what you mean. Seeing the Church copies is like watching a beautiful piece of art - that pair ought to be at the Smithsonian.

exciting5.jpg

Stunning! Anyone who can't understand the multiples paid for Church books should take a look at this one.And remember it's just a scan,imagine it in hand :o

exciting5.jpg

Those covers are awesome. Personally, I am far more interested in the experimental pre-hero issues and understand what you mean. Seeing the Church copies is like watching a beautiful piece of art - that pair ought to be at the Smithsonian.

this is a very profound post, and i happen to agree. pm'ing the address of the cajun branch of the smithsonian now.

exciting5.jpg

Jeezum, how can you not like that?!

Just fabulous.

That's a gorgeous book. I love Trolley books and hope to get some more soon.

i never thought to put trolley's up on this thread, but i don't know why as it sure is a ped. to me. sold a cenatur trolley recenlty, but do still have these two, both of which i expect to have with me for a long, long time.

capbattle2.jpg

torch1.jpg

this is a "toledo." it's cracked out, obviously, but i still have the label id'ing it as such. i don't think it's recognized as a ped any longer, but like the circle 8's and diamond run's, i do have copies in my little ped collection, and there they will stay.

you see the little blemish over the 'd' in worlds? that's a tear someone made at ponscon 3 years ago. the cretin never fessed up to it. my deduction: mattie did it on purpose, hoping to make a little tear seal 'conservation' money later. NEVER!!

planet22.jpg

i never thought to put trolley's up on this thread, but i don't know why as it sure is a ped. to me. sold a cenatur trolley recenlty, but do still have these two, both of which i expect to have with me for a long, long time.

capbattle2.jpg

a truly great cover!

capbattle2.jpg

a truly great cover!

thanks jon, it's a really cool little run, as i know you know, with that oddball semi-chesler thrown it.

I haven't posted a book in what seems like ages, and I don't think I ever showed the Exciting 4 which slots in between the two I put up months ago. So here it is:

exciting4.jpg

Such a beautiful book Win. :applause:

That is a super cool book!

(thumbs u