• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

"crappy non-Centaur" doh!

You don't need any of those sullying your collection -- the maverick should be culled from the Centaur herd :baiting:

:jokealert:

"crappy non-Centaur" doh!

You don't need any of those sullying your collection -- the maverick should be culled from the Centaur herd :baiting:

:jokealert:

Mr. Strange, I think you are right, off it goes, back to GATOR

no, no--send it to me; i'll see him on the beach in about 5 months, and i'll just hand-deliver it to him there.

Courtesy of THE GATOR, who all books must pass thy hands (worship)

PENN COPY

Hangman.jpg

And that book has an AWESOME splash page too! :cloud9:

West

But it is the splash page (you guys remember, the white leaflet stuff in between the covers) to this book that launches it into a high level of gore. jb

Here are few more.

America's Best 13 Mile High - the first Mile High I purchased way back in 1992. I scanned it with the Pacific Comic Exchange bag on for old times!

americasbest13milehigh-400.jpg

Bill Barnes I picked up through Heritage. I was amazed when I opened the package, I had forgotten how beautiful the high grade Mile High's can be.

billbarnesmilehigh-400.jpg

And I haven't been able to bring myself to part with this Crippen copy of Modern 98. I'm a sucker for those black cover books that have kept their grade over all these years.

modern98crippen-280.jpg