• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

From the same Church run, this one reminds me of a pre-JLA Brave & Bold cover, two decades earlier. I love the green.

The dirigible cover is nice but I prefer this one so much more. Smoking acquisitions CMan. Congrats :applause: Soooo, does Andy scan your books when he visits Chicago?

From the same Church run, this one reminds me of a pre-JLA Brave & Bold cover, two decades earlier. I love the green.

The dirigible cover is nice but I prefer this one so much more. Smoking acquisitions CMan. Congrats :applause: Soooo, does Andy scan your books when he visits Chicago?

Yeah, but he doesn't visit nearly as much as he used to. Turns out he's got this thing called a "real job" and they're not big fans of "unlimited vacation whenever you want it", so he rations his time back home.

I've got some more cool Church books trapped in slabs for cracking/scanning at some point. Maybe Christmas-time.

As for the Speeds, individually a number of the covers are only ok, very primitive with amateurish proportioning, but collectively they're super cool. I love this time period of the Golden Age.

speed8.jpg

Wow now that is a killer copy. :luhv:

Absolutely stunning books....here are some of my " junky" Larsons

I do have the run up to 20, never got around to getting the 17

jb

87589.jpg.3ecf3053da29f7f1682c6317f628f615.jpg

87590.jpg.5021fbf8e431b0c8d6017db8e1ac38b5.jpg

87591.jpg.980933812a4948c84c9ec251cdcd6d2c.jpg

speed8.jpg

:o

A big crudely drawn but the design is effective and the colors really make it "pop!" Outstanding! :applause:

Yeah, but he doesn't visit nearly as much as he used to. Turns out he's got this thing called a "real job" and they're not big fans of "unlimited vacation whenever you want it", so he rations his time back home.

I'm always amazed at the stories people will tell just to get out of a spot of work. :juggle:

speed8.jpg

Whoah!! I like that cover alot .

Great stuff your posting .

(thumbs u

pardon me for putting it in 4 threads, but it's over 10 years since i acquired one of lamont's books.

fantastic4.jpg

You can post it in twenty threads and I won't complain. I am jealous as a geek can be, but not complaining

Courtesy of THE GATOR, who all books must pass thy hands (worship)

PENN COPY

Hangman.jpg

Beautiful for a crappy non-Centaur.

:takeit: