• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

Here are few more.

billbarnesmilehigh-400.jpg

:takeit:

I can honestly say I've never even seen this book. I thought I'd seen most after spending countless hours on comics.org and on here etc. so thanks for posting it.

The September 1941 cover date combined with the subject of the cover is very interesting. I know there are a few covers from that era that were ahead of their time for the U.S. entry into the war. There is a National Comic that is often shown with the same trait, but honestly, I had not seen this one either.

When I opened the package I was taken back by how pristine this book was. It went from being a spur of the moment purchase to one the favorite comics in my collection.

Edited by Deucedriver

This one isn't new to me, just newly slabbed. I love this book -- Schomburg airbrush cover, Nedor, GGA, White pages (white cover!), highest census, Okajima pedigree (back is date-stamped April 12, 1948)

In my dreams, all of my books are this nice..:cloud9:

91317.jpg.0fe368d8ffddeb6b0d600150df7fc36f.jpg