• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees....

732 posts in this topic

Gorgeous book, Win (worship) What's the grade on it?

Church. :)

Seriously, no idea. I'm not a very good grader at the highest end, and I buy a lot of raw Church books, so there's no 3rd party opinion. I have Andy (october) grade most of my books, but I frequently tell him not to bother on the Church copies because I don't think it's that relevant.

That said, I just checked my notes and he did grade this book, giving it a 9.4.

Church. :)

Seriously, no idea. I'm not a very good grader at the highest end, and I buy a lot of raw Church books, so there's no 3rd party opinion. I have Andy (october) grade most of my books, but I frequently tell him not to bother on the Church copies because I don't think it's that relevant.

That said, I just checked my notes and he did grade this book, giving it a 9.4.

Beautiful colors -- what a sweet trio they must make. :applause:

I don't actually know the grade on most of my books. :sorry:

I haven't posted a book in what seems like ages, and I don't think I ever showed the Exciting 4 which slots in between the two I put up months ago. So here it is:

exciting4.jpg

Jeez, that's an awesome copy!

Here's the Church copy of a book you don't see that often. I love the early Golden Age feel to this one, and the color scheme.

speed10.jpg

:cloud9:

Here's the Church copy of a book you don't see that often. I love the early Golden Age feel to this one, and the color scheme.

speed10.jpg

Never. Seen. It. AWESOME! :applause:

I noticed Metro recently listed some Church Speed issues, is this one from that batch?

Yes, those books are so exactly up my alley. Very tough to find in any grade, early Golden Age superhero, Church. I haven't bought many books in the past two years, but I wanted these.

Here's another from that Speed run. I like dirigible covers.

speed11.jpg

For a very brief time about a month ago Metropolis had the Church run of Speed 1-11. Did you buy these from that run when it was up on their site? Any others?