• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 NEWSSTAND PIC TIME MACHINE JOURNEY INTO THE PAST
18 18

2,395 posts in this topic

That's most likely what she meant!!! Nice find! When it comes to comics I'm 90% superhero related so I am weak on those others.

Wow, are those books worth anything? I guessing not that much.

I was watching an episode of Adventures of Superman - Mystery in Wax and thought this was a fun scene with the comics in the back. I don't think this was the only episode where DC comics were displayed but thought I would share. Sorry for the fuzzy pic. It was the best I could do with screen capture of WMP.

A copy of Superman #72 which is is displayed on the rack was one of the first GA books I ever bought.

superman-1.jpg

here's a really old picture of a girl reading newspaper comics.

the spencer family of pittsburgh pa april 1903

comic.jpg

a pic of a kid reading marvel mystery #17. the book has been well read. note the top spine is split and tears at the staples. did this book survive?

ssboymarvelcomics.jpg

Edited by jpepx78

a pic of a kid reading marvel mystery #17. the book has been well read. note the top spine is split and tears at the staples. did this book survive?

ssboymarvelcomics.jpg

:hi: Marvel 17--March 1941...probably on the newstand between Dec 1940-Jan 1941 (thumbs u