• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Order status stuck at "received"?

341 posts in this topic

Usually when I submit books, the first status they get is "received" - which then quickly changes to "verified". Once they're verified, I can then click on the invoice number to see a list of the books I sent in.

How long between CGC physically having the books and the status changing to 'received' ?

Usually when I submit books, the first status they get is "received" - which then quickly changes to "verified". Once they're verified, I can then click on the invoice number to see a list of the books I sent in.

How long between CGC physically having the books and the status changing to 'received' ?

I have 72 books at CGC right now under 3 separate invoices. I think it only took 2 to 3 days to change from received to verified.

Shark

I have 72 books at CGC right now under 3 separate invoices. I think it only took 2 to 3 days to change from received to verified.

Shark

Gotcha, thanks. That's the answer I was looking for. Sent two invoices (44 book pre-screen) last Monday and they haven't showed up as 'received' yet.

I'm a paid member and sent in the paper forms - the orders should still show up online, right?

Shark

Gotcha, thanks. That's the answer I was looking for. Sent two invoices (44 book pre-screen) last Monday and they haven't showed up as 'received' yet.

I'm a paid member and sent in the paper forms - the orders should still show up online, right?

Yes. (thumbs u

My fast track moderns got received last Wednesday, Verified by Thursday, Scheduled for Grading on Friday, and Graded today <3

Wow that was fast.

Mine are there 8 days now and are verified. My VTFT are already scheduled for grading but that could sit like that for weeks.

My fast track moderns got received last Wednesday, Verified by Thursday, Scheduled for Grading on Friday, and Graded today <3

Wow that was fast.

Mine are there 8 days now and are verified. My VTFT are already scheduled for grading but that could sit like that for weeks.

Mine are there four days now and haven't been received :eek:

Wow that was fast.

Connections :gossip::jokealert:

My experience with Modern Fast Track a couple months back was amazing, less than 2 week door to door turnaround. But I'm such a pre-screen whore so it takes awhile for my regular subs to come back. :(

Wow that was fast.

I actually like having books that are in the scheduled to be graded stage. Gives me a reason to log-in a few times a day to be disappointed. Then one day, like a miracle...my books have a numeric grade assigned to them. I usually break down from the sheer emotional toll the whole process has taken on me. Once the books arrive and I have them in hand I hardly remember the associated pain, suffering, emotional termoil and waiting.

Wow that was fast.

I actually like having books that are in the scheduled to be graded stage. Gives me a reason to log-in a few times a day to be disappointed. Then one day, like a miracle...my books have a numeric grade assigned to them. I usually break down from the sheer emotional toll the whole process has taken on me. Once the books arrive and I have them in hand I hardly remember the associated pain, suffering, emotional termoil and waiting.

:D

At least I'm not the only one with this ritual! Nothing like seeing those grades finally fill in. There's been some happy dancing this week! :cloud9:

ORDER STATUS

No order history found.

Search for your invoice in the history below or enter your invoice number here:

:frustrated:

Easiest way to know if they have your krap is to check if they have processed your payment. :roflmao:

ORDER STATUS

No order history found.

Easiest way to know if they have your krap is to check if they have processed your payment. :roflmao:

I made en error on my submission form doh!

Got the message from Gemma - all cleared up now.

Wow that was fast.

:D

At least I'm not the only one with this ritual! Nothing like seeing those grades finally fill in. There's been some happy dancing this week! :cloud9:

It's like waiting for X-mas, but you never know when it's coming.

ORDER STATUS

No order history found.

Do you create the form on-line and pay with CC? That appears to be the fastest way to get it into the sytem.

ORDER STATUS

No order history found.

Do you create the form on-line and pay with CC? That appears to be the fastest way to get it into the system.

I used the paper/carbon copy version that came with my CGC Member packet for the first time. I usually use the online form, but this was a large pre-screen and I could not figure out to indicate it was a pre-screen using the online form.

Yes, I did pay with CC. Everything is cleared up - I indicated Captain Marvel #54 was included, but submitted #56.

ORDER STATUS

No order history found.

Do you create the form on-line and pay with CC? That appears to be the fastest way to get it into the system.

I used the paper/carbon copy version that came with my CGC Member packet for the first time. I usually use the online form, but this was a large pre-screen and I could not figure out to indicate it was a pre-screen using the online form.

Yes, I did pay with CC. Everything is cleared up - I indicated Captain Marvel #54 was included, but submitted #56.

To do prescreen with the online form, you just have to write on top of the printed copy that you want to prescreen for a certain grade. (shrug)

ORDER STATUS

No order history found.

To do prescreen with the online form, you just have to write on top of the printed copy that you want to prescreen for a certain grade. (shrug)

I just learned something :grin: