• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

When is 51 coming out? I need to get my cover framed already :D Seems like I've had it forever and the issue still has not come out yet
Should be next week!!! :wishluck:

Now THIS has me excited!!! :o

TheWalkingDead_575tall.jpg

Is there a link to the story talking about this cover? (shrug)

C

Chris, It was posted at newsarama as a "teaser image" and really nothing was said about it. Some feel it is just a limited edition print (possibly the one given out at the SDCC?) and some think it is an upcoming cover. Here is a link to the newsarama article. The "related images" on the top right of the article is where the image can be found, #3 of 4:

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/080717-ImageSDCC.html

--Steve :)

I was told it was #57 cover (shrug)

Pretty cool news here:

In celebration of the Five Year Anniversary of The Waking Dead, Image Comics presents a full-color hardback collection of the first 50 covers of the series, as well as covers for the various collected editions of the series, with added sketch material and commentary. Featuring art from Charlie Adlard, Tony Moore and Cliff Rathburn, with a commentary by creator Robert Kirkman.

Image, hardback, 120 pages, published October 2008

GN5580.jpg

i was hoping they would put out a hard cover of the first 50 issues including interiors. anyone know if thats in the works?

Pretty cool news here:

In celebration of the Five Year Anniversary of The Waking Dead, Image Comics presents a full-color hardback collection of the first 50 covers of the series, as well as covers for the various collected editions of the series, with added sketch material and commentary. Featuring art from Charlie Adlard, Tony Moore and Cliff Rathburn, with a commentary by creator Robert Kirkman.

GN5580.jpg

i was hoping they would put out a hard cover of the first 50 issues including interiors. anyone know if thats in the works?

I've not heard about that, but the 2nd omnibus is supposed to come out this year that collects 25-48. The first one that collects 1-24 can be had on eBay for $120 - $150 just about any time. I loved the first one and am planning on getting the 2nd one when it's out. They are over sized and slip cased, very well made and a really great way to read the series IMO.

Pretty cool news here:

GN5580.jpg

I've not heard about that, but the 2nd omnibus is supposed to come out this year that collects 25-48. The first one that collects 1-24 can be had on eBay for $120 - $150 just about any time. I loved the first one and am planning on getting the 2nd one when it's out. They are over sized and slip cased, very well made and a really great way to read the series IMO.

I agree, the onnibus is awesome! I'll be picking up the signed and numbered version of the second volume to go with my first :)

Damn Jesperson got number 1/300 of the poster that they had in San Diego :cry:
get one for me :gossip:
Yeah, like I care about it or you expect it to be available still?

the posters were on #4/300 when I seen them Wednesday night. Meant to pick one up, got distracted by a phone call, wandered off without getting it. Cleaned out by Thursday afternoon when I checked again.

doh!

Damn Jesperson got number 1/300 of the poster that they had in San Diego :cry:
get one for me :gossip:
Yeah, like I care about it or you expect it to be available still?
:(

So a while back, I went through a friend of mine from Bosnia to get a couple sets of Walking Dead/Invincible books. They turned out costing me quite a bit, and I had to blind-wire money to Eastern Europe, et cetera.

Is anyone still interested in those? If so, I could set up a sales thread. What's a fair price?

So a while back, I went through a friend of mine from Bosnia to get a couple sets of Walking Dead/Invincible books. They turned out costing me quite a bit, and I had to blind-wire money to Eastern Europe, et cetera.

Is anyone still interested in those? If so, I could set up a sales thread. What's a fair price?

I think Evilash was/is hunting these. I might be interested as well. (thumbs u

Well, if they look like these, I already have a set...if not, I'm interested for sure!!!!

th_WD10Variant2.jpg

th_WD10Variant.jpg

th_WD5Variant.jpg

th_WD4Variant.jpg

th_WD3Variant.jpg

th_WD2Variant2.jpg

th_WD2Variant.jpg

th_WD1Variant.jpg

th_Inv1Variant.jpg

hurmmmmm hm

i'd be interested in the Invincible books...

Yep, those are them. :)

I have 1-13, with black-and-white variants of numbers 2 and 10.

im interested. i need 2 (color), 6-9, 10 (b/w), 11, 12, and 13.

Edited by Hawkman