• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Sorry for the spoiler Brandon :(

Oh no it wasn't you - no need to be sorry, it was the #56 cover that was solicited in Previews that I was referring to - not a huge deal but usually Kirkman is very guarded about what happens next so I thought it was strange.

Sorry for the spoiler Brandon :(

Oh no it wasn't you - no need to be sorry, it was the #56 cover that was solicited in Previews that I was referring to - not a huge deal but usually Kirkman is very guarded about what happens next so I thought it was strange.

Brandon, don't forget that sometimes the covers are done to throw off the readers into thinking something did or didn't happen. Heck, there was even a case or two (I believe) where the solicited cover was completely different than the actual finished product. So, I pretty much look at it like this, "anything can still happen" :)

BTW, for those who watches "Fear Itself" on NBC....they ran a story "New Years Day" on 7/17/08 that involved a woman waking up after one hell of a party to find the world overrun with the Living Dead!

The stories have ranged from very good to ok...great anthology type show for those who dig horror/weird stuff.

Try to catch it on a repeat somewhere...

When is 51 coming out? I need to get my cover framed already :D Seems like I've had it forever and the issue still has not come out yet

I heard after all this time they decided to go with a different image for the cover to 51.

Personally, I think this book is boring as sin.

Most sins I endulge in aren't boring at all. (thumbs u

Not anywhere near as boring as avatar swiping, right? :roflmao:

C

I picked up #51 yesterday, but haven't read it since I missed #50. Check out what I came across while searching online for a #50 variant:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Walking-Dead-50-Variant-Cover-Erik-Larsen-Image-Comics_W0QQitemZ320282887403QQihZ011QQcategoryZ99955QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Am I the only one who proclaims a gigantic WTF?! at that one? I can choose BIN on a couple of listings of the same comic for $10 - $15. Does this joker actually expect this to fetch such an amount as $98?

Maybe he's from the future, came back in time to list the comic on Ebay, but he overshot his destination time by a few years! Which brings up a question: Does anyone see this milestone issue eventually reaching that sort of price?