• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

So...does this work as the breakdown to the last page of 97? Spoilers!

walkingdead97lastpage.jpg

Yes. Looks like you nailed it perfectly. (thumbs u

Which means sell your WD #53's now cause it doesn't look good for Abe next month as Kirkman establishes these new guys as badasses.... :baiting:

Plus, WD 97 is about to rise in price on eBay since it's the 1st appearance of these new cover villains.... lol

Which means sell your WD #53's now cause it doesn't look good for Abe next month as Kirkman establishes these new guys as badasses.... :baiting:

Plus, WD 97 is about to rise in price on eBay since it's the 1st appearance of these new cover villains.... lol

I'm thinking there's going to be some torture, maybe some mullet cutting, but death...nah, not in this book lol

I hope it sells!!!

That would make mine worth $5k+ lol

fe7342d7.jpg

I'm thinking there's going to be some torture, maybe some mullet cutting, but death...nah, not in this book lol

I assumed that Abraham was going to leave Eugene to get tortured ala Shane from TV so he could get Rosita (or so he thinks) ala Shane from TV. Perhaps that is just wishful thinking as I was certain that those three would get wacked a long time ago. Thank God a boardie was good enough to hook me up with WD 53 and fill a whole in my collection without robbing me bling like so many are having done to them on feebay. I think I saw a WD 53 sell for $60 recently. Bad timing is always bad timing. And did anyone else get the feeling that this is some kind of cult that burns the corpses of walkers and perhaps others and that Nagan is like a fire God or some nonsense? I mean we already had canibals; people who pray did fire doesn't seem out of the question. I thought that the burnt Roamer/Walker was forshadowing but I wasnt exactly sure what. Maybe they are going to cook Eugene? Any thoughts??

Edited by Nico Esq

What would be a reasonable price for a 9.9 then?

???

They are sold regularly for $200-300. In the spike we saw a month ago maybe double that.

I hope it sells!!!

fe7342d7.jpg

And it means I just finished giving away $100k. doh!

I hope it sells!!!

fe7342d7.jpg

I hope it sells!!!

fe7342d7.jpg

I hope it sells!!!

fe7342d7.jpg

Its being sold by Jerry Gallo -- isnt he dead?

I hope it sells!!!

fe7342d7.jpg

:foryou:

I hope it sells!!!

fe7342d7.jpg

:foryou:

How clean is a whistle anyway? hm

This may have been asked before, but:

[it's not a spoiler if you're up to date to issue 48]

How come Michonne is able to kill lots of zombies by decapitating them, but both Hershel's twins and Tyreese came back as zombies despite being decapitated when they were alive?

Yes, he did.

At the start of whichever issue it is in which Michonne returns to the outside of the prison, there are a few frames focussed on his severed head. You can see his eyes moving. Then Michonne spikes his head, to kill him, and cries.

This may have been asked before, but:

[it's not a spoiler if you're up to date to issue 48]

How come Michonne is able to kill lots of zombies by decapitating them, but both Hershel's twins and Tyreese came back as zombies despite being decapitated when they were alive?

My take on it, which may be WAY off since I only watch the show (and am only a couple episodes into the second season):

Isn't it a matter of 'destroying' the brain, instead of just separating it from its body? I assume Michonne is just leaving a bunch of undead heads lying around waiting to ankle-bite any passer-bys!