• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

T-Dog has always been a Tyrone alternative in my mind which is a shame because Tyrone is such a strong character.

That's why you remember him so well, because he's so strong.

I love Tyson because of how strong he is. I mean Tyrel is a lynch pin of the group. What would they do without Tyler? (shrug)

T-Dog has always been a Tyrone alternative in my mind which is a shame because Tyrone is such a strong character.

I love Tyson because of how strong he is. I mean Tyrel is a lynch pin of the group. What would they do without Tyler? (shrug)

I am not familar with the character you are referring to. Are we sure you are not talking about Token? :insane:

T-Dog has always been a Tyrone alternative in my mind which is a shame because Tyrone is such a strong character. I don't like the way T-Dog is written at all (e.g., him trying to abandon the group in the season finale).

WTF is Tyrone??? doh!

That's Speculator-ese for Tyreese.

Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.

You're gonna go far, you're gonna fly high,

You're never gonna die, you're gonna make it if you try;they're gonna love you.

Well I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.

The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think.

Oh by the way, which one's Pink?

maybe Erykah Badu can make a guest appearance as Tyrone's ex lover.

T-Bone. :cloud9:

I am not familar with the character you are referring to. Are we sure you are not talking about Token? :insane:

Now that was freakin funny!

With the Governor popping up next season, I just put this page from issue 29 with the Governor being creepily nice (and about to spend time with his, ummm, niece) in my CAF:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=873502&GSub=116281

Edited by pkveronese

The Governor will Return in Walking Dead #100. That is my prediction.

It is election season. hm

With the Governor popping up next season, I just put this page from issue 29 with the Governor being creepily nice (and about to spend time with his, ummm, niece) in my CAF:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=873502&GSub=116281

There should be a contest to see who could fill in the panels with the funniest word balloons.