• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Hell yeah! wicked :D

are you contacting Adlard directly or going through SplashPageArt? I assume there is a large waiting list for these.

I got it from Mark at SplashPageArt - got the cover to 98 too (the Merle-ish one).

wow. just sold a set of walking dead weeklies for $150. 1-5, 9, 10, 12-24, 27-29. funny thing is, i stopped by my LCS today and picked up the 22-24, 27-29 for $2 each. the other books i bought new for just under $3 a book.

i sold a Weekly #27 for $76 (carefully explained to the winner it was a reprint and he sent the money anyway).

wow. i had my LCS back order a few weeklies since they're selling so well.

So after over a 4 year hiatus from walking dead I finally got back in and read issues 44-90 this weekend.

I was craving more so I read a synopsis of issues 90-95 and was a little disappointed.

It sounds like 90-95 are kind of a repeat of 67-70 when Rick is invited to the new community.

More of the "I don't trust you at all, blah blah blah"

Again I haven't read the issues, and I hope I'm wrong. Did anyone who has read the issues feel the same?

Trying to decide before I make another plunge.

Local shop has a WD issue #2 up for $200. What condition would you guys consider that being a fair price/great deal? This shop sometimes has some great prices.

I'm just thinking of picking it up because TM will be at CalgaryExpo so it would be fun to get my WD1 & 2 signed then submit it to CGC at the show.

I"m not very experienced in getting things CGC'd. So if I got it signed by Tony and then lets say wanted Kirkman to sign it at another show, I would have to get it cracked open at the show with CGC witness and then resub it? If that's the case I might just wait until I can afford to go to a show that has both Tony and Kirkman at the same time.

I'll take my big WD omnibus for Tony to sign :D See if I can win one of those sketch spots. Lots of cool people coming to CalgaryExpo like Pia Guerra and Fiona Staples!

I"m not very experienced in getting things CGC'd. So if I got it signed by Tony and then lets say wanted Kirkman to sign it at another show, I would have to get it cracked open at the show with CGC witness and then resub it? If that's the case I might just wait until I can afford to go to a show that has both Tony and Kirkman at the same time.

I'll take my big WD omnibus for Tony to sign :D See if I can win one of those sketch spots. Lots of cool people coming to CalgaryExpo like Pia Guerra and Fiona Staples!

I don't know if the smoke has cleared but you could be waiting a long time to get Kirkman and Moore in the same building at one time. And even if you did, there is no guarantees either one would sign a book just after the other signed it.

I don't know if the smoke has cleared but you could be waiting a long time to get Kirkman and Moore in the same building at one time. And even if you did, there is no guarantees either one would sign a book just after the other signed it.

Ugh I know, at the very least we know they won't be sitting near each other anytime soon lol. Gotta get these sigs in before the restraining orders come out lol

So who is going to get me a Pia sketch on a book and/or a Fiona sketch on a couple Sagas?