• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Some of you think Andrea.

Some say Abraham.

With such division, it's clearly going to be...

Glenn

or Sophia followed quickly by Maggie.

Now any of those three would be out of left field and would hurt like Tyreese.

And it's just IMHO.

Don't be shocked if Rick, Carl, Glenn, Maggie or Andrea dies during the Something to Fear story arc. Kirkman always says that no one is safe in the Walking Dead when he gives interviews about the series. The only reason I don't think Abraham dies is because he hasn't been around long enough. If Abraham does die during Something to Fear, I imagine that another character will also go or there will be other big surprises for readers. I also don't believe that issue 100 is necessarily the issue where we'll see the big development. Remember what Kirkman did when we approached other milestone issues. One of the things I appreciate most about Kirkman is how well he tricks readers by hyping traditional milestone issues and springs big plot developments other issues. JMHO.

I also don't believe that issue 100 is necessarily the issue where we'll see the big development. Remember what Kirkman did when we approached other milestone issues. One of the things I appreciate most about Kirkman is how well he tricks readers by hyping traditional milestone issues and springs big plot developments other issues. JMHO.

I agree - perfect example is 48/49. I'd argue the change happens sooner (96?) than later.

Not so sure the governor is coming back. If alive, he's states away. The novel seemed more tied in to show continuity than the comics.

And the novel was a prequel, so it fleshed out earlier series history without implying anything about any future with the Governor.

Not so sure the governor is coming back. If alive, he's states away. The novel seemed more tied in to show continuity than the comics.

I thought the Governor got shot through the back of his head and had walkers eat his body (shrug)

Maybe Rick can run into zombie Lori. :idea:

By the way, where are the cellphones in Walking Dead? I'm re-reading the series now - I would think comm towers might run for a little longer than tv stations, etc. Surely someone came across a pre-paid cellphone/burner in the early days. Walkie talkies too. Those would help.

i can't believe the weeklies are selling for BIG money. i just sold 1,2, and 19 for $75. and the guy wants to buy my other weekly set. i'm thinking i should sell. i can't imagine these will be worth money in the long run.

i can't believe the weeklies are selling for BIG money. i just sold 1,2, and 19 for $75. and the guy wants to buy my other weekly set. i'm thinking i should sell. i can't imagine these will be worth money in the long run.

These are the Marvel Tales of Image. Sell them as fast as you can for these prices and don't look back.

These are the Marvel Tales of Image. Sell them as fast as you can for these prices and don't look back.

i think you're right. does anyone know the print runs on these?

Yup :grin:

Yup :grin:

Print runs are lower then the Walking Dead issues.

Sell as many as you can fast as you can. I can't keep them up on ebay they sell fast.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Are you guys putting them up with BIN prices? or just letting them go crazy with bidding?

Do we have a thread around here for basic tips/best practice when selling comics on ebay? I've bought a ton off of ebay but haven't really done any selling.

i added a BIN for my 3 weekly books and they sold in 10 mins.

Edited by Hawkman