• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

The Governor will Return in Walking Dead #100. That is my prediction.

Please get the characters names right ..it is the mayor not the governor :makepoint:

No sir, it is The Senator.... Senator Bob Dole and he is coming to get you.. :insane:

With the Governor popping up next season, I just put this page from issue 29 with the Governor being creepily nice (and about to spend time with his, ummm, niece) in my CAF:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=873502&GSub=116281

There should be a contest to see who could fill in the panels with the funniest word balloons.

So true :). I'll make one up later. So many good things could be plopped in.

Had a blast today at HorrorHound Columbus, OH. I woke up late so I got there around 1130AM and the lines to even get in were out the door. What was really funny is the line to get stuff signed by Norman Reedus was twice as long as the one to even get in and was going way outside the doors.

Thankfully my friend Josh got there way early and got in line right away for Reedus for me so I only had to wait about 30 minutes. I ended up getting 6 things signed by him today at $30 a pop. Norman didn't have a gold pen on him to sign things but thankfully I brought a really sweet one I picked up from Hobby Lobby. This is the 3rd con that I brought it to and everytime I have someone sign something with it they say it is the best pen they have ever used to sign with and they always write down the brand and want to know where I got it from. Michael Rooker last time tried to "borrow" it and this time Norman Reedus was really interested in it. I had a lot of fun talking with him for a few minutes while he was signing everything and at the end I told him to just keep it so he has a good gold pen to sign with for others. He was pretty appreciative of this and shook my hand like 3 times after I gave it to him. :)

Anyway here are the things I got signed along with some pics of Norman.

photo51rr.jpg

photo54y.jpg

photo58r.jpg

Now I have Rooker, Reedus, Lintz, Miller (little girl zombie 1st episode) and Tillis (wife zombie 2nd episode) on this.

photo59xr.jpg

I just randomly brought along this full size print figuring with the Prison being teased in the finale that this would be a badass print to get Reedus to sign and then throw up on eBay or sell on the boards.

photo62c.jpg

Got this signed in Horrorhound Cincinnati by Flannery and then Reedus was a no show for that show. Glad to get his sig on it today to complete it, well unless I can land Rocco on it. :)

photo57lf.jpg

This is just me grabbing a random WD variant that I figured wouldn't look too random with getting Reedus' autograph on it to sell.

photo60w.jpg

Random Walking Dead photo.

photo61if.jpg

Another random WD photo.

Rick has 'the kiss of death'.

Yup, he has the 80's cop in an action movie vibe going on.

"You Riggs? You Martin Riggs?"

Yup, I got a little nervous when Andrea stated she wasn't going to die or something to the effect and demanded to go. It just reminded me of the last chick Jessie Anderson for some reason.

why would kirkman write a book about the governor 40 issues after his death, signs to me keep pointing to his return.

why would kirkman write a book about the governor 40 issues after his death, signs to me keep pointing to his return.
Or someone in that backstory who might be a crucial character down the line. Haven't read it yet. But, it "smells" like a possible key. hm

Or someone in that backstory who might be a crucial character down the line. Haven't read it yet. But, it "smells" like a possible key. hm

My favorite answer is money.

My favorite answer is money.

lol