• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Now's the time to shoot for it.

With 9.8's of relatively easy to find issues tripling in selling price in the last two weeks, it seems the moment to give it a shot.

Now is definitely the time to try it. Personally I think pricing too high turns off some from even making an offer. I could see a motivated seller getting $4k.

Some more info about that Hardcover Compendium. In the interview from CBR with Robert.

"But we'll have it at Emerald City, and we'll have large quantities at Comic-Con in San Diego later this year. It'll be a fun item I hope people enjoy."

So looks like there will be some also available at San Diego.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=37887

As far as pressing goes, I doubt it but I can ask Ken.

Matt Nelson told me once it would be highly unlikely a book could get pressed into anything above 9.8. Despite at one time of owning the most amount of Mint books, I felt the need of wanting more. lol

MOAR!

:sumo:

Seems 3-4 times what you might have expected a month ago...but it's still rather have this page over a 9.8 comic or comics from the series.

Hey guys, can someone tell me what the deal is with the WD #2 second printing? I'm seeing a few on eBay for some reason and I never knew one existed. Is it the same value as the first printing?

#2 2nd print has a lower print run than the #2 1st print, and a lower print run than i think every book in the run, except maybe variants.

Not even the gov first apperance (thumbs u

It's the 2nd pg he appears on..but it is the first page him and Michonne appear on

I hope that was disclosed in the advertisement or the seller may have a problem collecting his money.

And is tough in high grade.

Yes it is :pullhair:

wow. i've owned 4 copies. never had a problem.

Never had a problem getting 9.8's?

Ok, that's what you guys meant. I thought people were only finding Vf copies.