• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me what issue Daryl will be making his first appearance in? Reedus will be at Wizard World Philly in June and I'd like to get that book CGC SS if it comes out before then.

At least 102, but maybe somewhere between 98 and 102. There's been a lot of discussion about this, but no real consensus.

Can someone tell me what issue Daryl will be making his first appearance in? Reedus will be at Wizard World Philly in June and I'd like to get that book CGC SS if it comes out before then.

At least 102, but maybe somewhere between 98 and 102. There's been a lot of discussion about this, but no real consensus.

If it's going to happen, it's gonna be before issue 102. A cameo at the end of 96 to kick off STF would be cool.

I'll go $4K, which is still a 50% discount vs. buying from Tony lol

The seller is new, but from the description and pics is almost certainly legit. It doesn't look like the damage affects the art at all, which is all that usually matters on OA.

Edited by Solar

Damage with a new eBay seller...is it personalized?

I say 2k-3k if it's not personalized

That looks a lot like the coffee that got spilled on a bunch of Tony's other artwork. This one was spared the worst of it.

Still a ZERO feedback seller scares the bejeebus out of me...and "because of the nature of this item all sales are final" is a making my spidey-sense tingle.

What in the "nature" of this piece would force the seller to make all sales final?

It's not personalized, but on a published page, personalization makes almost no difference (unless it's over the artwork). It's not like you are going to find another WD #1 page 2 that's NOT personalized and thus pass on this one for that one.

That looks a lot like the coffee that got spilled on a bunch of Tony's other artwork. This one was spared the worst of it.

Still a ZERO feedback seller scares the bejeebus out of me...and "because of the nature of this item all sales are final" is a making my spidey-sense tingle.

What in the "nature" of this piece would force the seller to make all sales final?

It's not personalized, but on a published page, personalization makes almost no difference (unless it's over the artwork). It's not like you are going to find another WD #1 page 2 that's NOT personalized and thus pass on this one for that one.

there's no such thing as a final sale with ebay..unless the guy cleans out his paypal account and leaves town.

Pay with Paypal using a credit card. Paypal should cover you, as they almost always side with the buyer. If that doesn't work out, your credit card company should have your back.

Pay with Paypal using a credit card. Paypal should cover you, as they almost always side with the buyer. If that doesn't work out, your credit card company should have your back.

I still want to know the "nature" of this item that makes it so "un-returnable." lol

I still want to know the "nature" of this item that makes it so "un-returnable." lol

Maybe the coffee shows through the front more than you can see in the photo :eek:

Meaning a cover is about 10k :baiting:

I take it your getting last years price offers on covers? Feel free to pm me if you are looking to sell in that price range Chris. I might have a few people...