• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

And is tough in high grade.

Yes it is :pullhair:

wow. i've owned 4 copies. never had a problem.

Never had a problem getting 9.8's?

Ok, that's what you guys meant. I thought people were only finding Vf copies.

9.8 or bust lol that's going to be my new bumper sticker lol

Now's the time to shoot for it.

With 9.8's of relatively easy to find issues tripling in selling price in the last two weeks, it seems the moment to give it a shot.

Update....Congratulations Roy!

Chance favors the prepared mind....perfect timing.

Now's the time to shoot for it.

With 9.8's of relatively easy to find issues tripling in selling price in the last two weeks, it seems the moment to give it a shot.

Update....Congratulations Roy!

Chance favors the prepared mind....perfect timing.

:o congrats!

$7,000, I remember a time when there was one for sale on eBay for $2,000 and we all thought the seller was crazy. Times have changed. lol

Not even the gov first apperance (thumbs u

It's the 2nd pg he appears on..but it is the first page him and Michonne appear on

I hope that was disclosed in the advertisement or the seller may have a problem collecting his money.

It was disclosed but you really had to read and understand what was written.

It seems that with the current frenzy over WD books, people are blind or have forgotten how to read. Look at the feedback on this guy. Both feedbacks he has are negative, yet 7 people have failed to realize this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120884742917&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

It seems that with the current frenzy over WD books, people are blind or have forgotten how to read. Look at the feedback on this guy. Both feedbacks he has are negative, yet 7 people have failed to realize this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120884742917&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

doh!

Ok who is going to collect Walking Dead for kids? hm

http://www.skybound.com/

I want to know how many people at the convention (or who saw the site) believed, and still believe, this is real.

lol

Oddly, I would read a Chris Giarusso Walking Dead book.