• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Drew this today in about an hour. I might draw the entire cast....had fun doing it. WD 8's are pretty good for sketches. I just wish Kirky would do a blank.

IMG.jpg

I like it! Nice job! (thumbs u

+1 That's pretty teriffic.

Never would have guessed how expensive the Original Art bug would be once I got hooked.

Just put in an order for ANOTHER 4 pages of OA from Splash Page. They all happen to be more pages with our favorite Michonne on them. :cloud9:

I am not new to comics by any means but where does someone typically purchase OA from? Never purchased before I would love to start picking up some TWD art.

Outside of the obvious ebay (which does not have a lot anyways)

Thanks!

Edited by campbelljh3

Finally have almost all of the OA I picked up in hand and wanted to share. The 3 page sequence from Walking Dead #33 is awesome and I can't believe I was able to acquire them - including the page where Michonne gets away with it (and kills a zombie for good measure).

WD13p15.jpg

WD88cover.jpg

WD33p3-1.jpg

WD33p4-1.jpg

WD33p5-1.jpg

WD33p19.jpg

Please feel free to contact me and sell me more pages!

One more today and hopefully two more later this week...

WD39p14.jpg

OK, this should be it for awhile, though I would love to pick up another Moore page or a page from 33 (or any other early issues)

WD5p3.jpg

WD46p12.jpg

The original video that was played a million times on MTV had a wardrobe malfunction that no one caught all those years. I'm not sure if the above version has it or not. I think they talk about it on The behind the music episode of white snake or something like that.