• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

that pride would dip mighty low after signing 250+ items.

That is is pretty sad IMO.

In grade school, middle school, High school, and college I bet we all signed our names well over a couple thousand times. I highly doubt any of us would have graduated 1st grade signing our name like scribble.

So in school should we have told our teachers, "sorry I have already signed my name way too many times in HS so I think going forward I will make it s scribble. Is that okay professor?" :cool:

A signature is a personal expression. It is not merely the letters that make up someone's name. Whether they are scribbles or beautiful works of art (like Steranko's) they are the visible manifestation of they way in which that person identifies who they are. They are as unique as snowflakes, and beautiful or ugly, they are awesome.

A signature is a personal expression. It is not merely the letters that make up someone's name. Whether they are scribbles or beautiful works of art (like Steranko's) they are the visible manifestation of they way in which that person identifies who they are. They are as unique as snowflakes, and beautiful or ugly, they are awesome.

:cloud9:(worship) that should be SS program's mantra

Try telling that to your HS English teacher, and see how that would have played out. :foryou:

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

I was actually thinking, Why don't people fake them and try to cash in on the fakes?

hell they do it with everything else.

Well, people in our own marketplace already sell books with incorrect/misidentified signatures. :whistle: