• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Interesting marketing scheme. I saw it earlier. Makes it a little harder to search actual WD listings. :taptaptap:

Yep, while you're out there weeding through Nick Fury # 5 I'm getting stellar deals on TWD # 79. (Poem issue)

BTW Jeff, are you selling the 100s at a discount? I'm debating on ordering 200 and playing the recoup and store game or just ordering one of each of the regs and maybe like 20 of the Chromiums.

CGC it :shy:

That's what I'll put in my actual The Walking Dead sales :idea:

Screw that, I recommend sending them into PGX. You can request that the PGX grader sign whatever signature you want to the book and then put it into their sweet gray case that says the auto is legit even though it is misspelled and looks like a 4 year old named Ryan Elliot signed it.

I sent them a book recently requesting it be signed by none other than Jesus Christ and sure enough they were able to come through with that signature. My book even with some rips and missing a staple came back a 10 with this sweet sweet sig. Must have been a miracle!!

:insane:

Screw that, I recommend sending them into PGX. You can request that the PGX grader sign whatever signature you want to the book and then put it into their sweet gray case that says the auto is legit even though it is misspelled and looks like a 4 year old named Ryan Elliot signed it.

I sent them a book recently requesting it be signed by none other than Jesus Christ and sure enough they were able to come through with that signature. My book even with some rips and missing a staple came back a 10 with this sweet sweet sig. Must have been a miracle!!

:insane:

Ah Christ... the original Walking Dead!

I don't think it's a bad trend, if the freebies are there. I wouldn't mind getting free TWD books when I buy on the bay. Seems like a decent incentive. But yeah I could see how that would get bothersome if a lot of people start doing it.

Don't just watch, BID! :-P

lol I'm waiting for a whole raw run to be listed individually with "CGC it" in the title. I enjoy flipping through 4-5 pages of raw books, when I'm looking through slabs :facepalm:

So what is the deal with the variants for #100 ?.. Has a list been posted someplace of them all & what the ratios are ?.. I will assume they are doing the 1:10 1:100 regular nonsense & all that ?.. I also see you guys talking about a Chromium cover as well but I am honestly not sure if you are joking or not on that one lol

So what is the deal with the variants for #100 ?.. Has a list been posted someplace of them all & what the ratios are ?.. I will assume they are doing the 1:10 1:100 regular nonsense & all that ?.. I also see you guys talking about a Chromium cover as well but I am honestly not sure if you are joking or not on that one lol

Check the walking dead 100 post

i have if there is a list there i am not seeing it got to love it when you get told to check another topic when you are in the right topic to start with

Edited by synch