• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Didn't they just arrive at Jesus's place in 95? They're probably just looking up at the wall surrounding the place. 95 is too early to speculate who's dying in 100. Sheesh.

I heard they are gonna kill off the lawyer. :)

I'm curious if someone is actually going to die in issue 100. It's almost Kirkman's style to not do what everyone expects. I wouldn't be surprised if any deaths of major plot points end up happening in 101 instead.

I have a 13 that I can get cast signed if interested :)

Is there gonna be a CGC AW at Denver Comic Con? I didn't see anywhere that said they were. Would be nice if they did. (unless you're getting a cast signed SS somewhere else)

~edit...

It looks like DWC will be in Denver providing CGC SS verification. Guess I'll need to bring in some books now.

I'm curious if someone is actually going to die in issue 100. It's almost Kirkman's style to not do what everyone expects. I wouldn't be surprised if any deaths of major plot points end up happening in 101 instead.

101! I hope the kill Daryl!!

Good point - just like the prison conclusion in 48 vs. 50.

100 is just going to be a silent flashback issue. :devil:

you are probably right. if it is indeed a silent flashback issue, i will be playing this in the background.

Edited by PeasOfCrap

you are probably right. if it is indeed a silent flashback issue, i will be playing this in the background.

gv33D.gif