• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Wow! Well so much for the 1:200 being rare. lol

I wonder how many ComicKing ordered.

The KING is Gator! I'm more like a pawn in this WD100 game. I'm still deciding..I'm at 2300 (total copies) right now. My sales dropped/stopped as soon as all the sells for the sets went under $30. Sure was fun while it lasted!

I ramped up my personal pull list long before 100 so I would have runs, I presold a few sets, plan to grade some and they are nice for quad SS.

...this should be the way to go! take it from a man with my experience /nocharge :grin:

out of pure curiosity what is your marketplace? shop, stand, internet, boards, all of the aforementioned?

I just sold through my 24 of 25 Gator sets (keeping one for myself)

With shipping, fees, bags boards, etc. I probably lost $60 on the deal but that means I only paid $60 for my set of 10 that I get to keep which is what I was targeting so I am happy so I don't have to pay $150-$300 for the incentive! A lot of work though!

With shipping, fees, bags boards, etc. I probably lost $60 on the deal but that means I only paid $60 for my set of 10 that I get to keep which is what I was targeting so I am happy so I don't have to pay $150-$300 for the incentive! A lot of work though!

Your work has only just begun. ;)

You still get to pack them up and ship them, so far you've done the easy part :whistle:

Jim

his work...can you imagine ours lol

What are the chances orders get allocated?
comics are produced to orders...there should be NO chance orders are allocated...

in fact, we are now working through diamond, directly with image, on the logistics of our order (thumbs u

comics are produced to orders...there should be NO chance orders are allocated...

in fact, we are now working through diamond, directly with image, on the logistics of our order (thumbs u

So hope they do some drop shipments for the sake of making it easy on you guys. :wishluck:

"Star Trek / Dr Who Assimilation #1 has been allocated by IDW for next week to 75% of orders. No Back orders will be taken so look for the 2nd Print in Diamond Dateline"

If only life were perfect

Is Abraham Ford considered by fans to be potentially one of the "untouchable" (who won't get killed off) characters along with what seems to be the core group of Rick, Carl, Michonne, Glenn and Andrea?

Is Abraham going to appear in the Walking Dead TV series?

POLL: Out of curiosity, which actor would be perfect casting for that role?

I have the first piece of original artwork from The Walking Dead that I put up for auction starting at a penny ending in 2 hours. It is right around $200 at this time. If anyone is interested here is a link to my eBay stuff.

[removed]

There's a separate forum for promoting your ebay auctions :thumbsup:

Is Abraham Ford considered by fans to be potentially one of the "untouchable" (who won't get killed off) characters along with what seems to be the core group of Rick, Carl, Michonne, Glenn and Andrea?

Is Abraham going to appear in the Walking Dead TV series?

POLL: Out of curiosity, which actor would be perfect casting for that role?

I don't see Abraham as untouchable at. He's always in the back of my mind as the next one to day, zombie-fodder. I don't think he'll appear in the series since there isn't a lot of depth to the character - maybe Eugene gets introduced to push a plot point, but I'm not sure about Abraham.