• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

well, I just recapped our Walking Dead 100 orders...all I can say is "holy cow" lol

anyone want to guess how many we ordered hm

I'm going to guess 3000!

More importantly I want a picture when it all comes in lol

Edited by Tuff Ghost

25k? @_@
:o

nope, that would put me as team owner, I am just a "playah"...

we'll be giving away over 80 of the 1:200 variants if my math is correct (thumbs u

I believe I tacked on an extra 92 copies to get me to 16,600 for 83 of the variants...80 to be given away to 200 copy buyers, and 3 for local giveaways or to be sold if nec

I still think there will be less than 500 of the 1:200 variant, and maybe even as low as 250...how many folks did what I did (shrug) I can't imagine too many hm

At 500 it's not really rare.
I consider one half of one percent (0.5%) "rare" by any definition (and that is best case scenario)

now, surely if someone wants one, they can find for a price...even the rrps which are produced in a couple of hundred numbers are "readily" available, but they are still "rare" comparatively speaking (thumbs u

I believe I tacked on an extra 92 copies to get me to 16,600 for 83 of the variants...80 to be given away to 200 copy buyers, and 3 for local giveaways or to be sold if nec

WOW... any math or any idea of the breakdown between the individual regular covers or did most people just get the same #s of each?

WOW... any math or any idea of the breakdown between the individual regular covers or did most people just get the same #s of each?

7 of the covers were about equal, with mcfarlane 20% more