• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sigh... Anyone order from Comicsupply recently?

359 posts in this topic

I ask this on board, as I know many people have ordered from Comicsupply. I placed an order on 5/1, nothing major a case 10 packs of resealable bags, a case of 10 packs of boards, and some comics. Status never changed online, so I started calling and leaving messages once a day, about 5 days ago.

I never get a person, or a call back, and status still shows as pending (not shipped). I did say in my last email yesterday or day before I would mention this lapse on the CGC boards, hoping it would provoke some kind of response, an email, an update on the order, a call, something.

Someone else have same experience recently with Comicsupply? I am not happy and just do not understand this. I would feel better if I knew everyone else was being similarly ignored by them maybe, lol.

Ordered Mylites and Fulbacks and paid 15 March 2008 , money taken from my credit card on the day I ordered , this is the bit that hurts most .

I can wait for the goods , but he's had my money for 2 months .

I would also like to add that I haven't been worried about my shipment and wouldn't have mentioned it if the question wasn't asked...it's only been a week and a half in my case...

I will admit though that if it was a two-month wait I'd be pretty angry...

Jim

October and Samurai Bill are on 2 month waits with order still showing as pending. As in they have not been shipped. I am not at all happy about my wait but it appears I may still have a loooong wait to come.

Comicsupply has such a nice gig, why mess it up? Just ship, or if out of stock, update within a couple of days, and the universe would be great. I feel like spitting.

I am wondering how I paid, need to look if I used credit card.

Comicsupply has such a nice gig, why mess it up? Just ship, or if out of stock, update within a couple of days, and the universe would be great.

Have you PM'd Russ? Looks like he hasn't posted on the boards here in a little over a week. He may be out of town or indisposed.

Comicsupply has such a nice gig, why mess it up? Just ship, or if out of stock, update within a couple of days, and the universe would be great.

Have you PM'd Russ? Looks like he hasn't posted on the boards here in a little over a week. He may be out of town or indisposed.

I hope it's nothing serious.

I ask this on board, as I know many people have ordered from Comicsupply. I placed an order on 5/1, nothing major a case 10 packs of resealable bags, a case of 10 packs of boards, and some comics. Status never changed online, so I started calling and leaving messages once a day, about 5 days ago.

I never get a person, or a call back, and status still shows as pending (not shipped). I did say in my last email yesterday or day before I would mention this lapse on the CGC boards, hoping it would provoke some kind of response, an email, an update on the order, a call, something.

Someone else have same experience recently with Comicsupply? I am not happy and just do not understand this. I would feel better if I knew everyone else was being similarly ignored by them maybe, lol.

Deja vu.

Deja vu.

Agreed. I am certain I have read this thread before... hm:makepoint:

I'm in the same boat. Placed on order on the 28th, asked about it last week. Got a reply after a couple of days saying it would ship in no more then two days. Still nothing. I had to email 3 times on my last order (all comics, in Jan or so) to finally get it shipped. To say I'm concerned about the pre-orders I've placed is an understatement.

Geez I hate to hear this because I pre-ordered an OS price guide and another item back in February. My card was charged at that time but I was willing to wait. I have exchanged several e-mails with Russ as my order still says pending. The other item did not come in until late April.

Russ has been responsive to my e-mails and I am still hopeful I will get my order soon. The last e-mail said I should see a shipment this week so :wishluck:

I hate having to wait this long and won't pre-order again like this though. I am ready to look through the price guide for goodness sake.

Many people on the boards have had many problems ordering from ComicSupply, enough that I won't be placing any orders from them regardless of any "deals." The search feature can be difficult to navigate, but similar threads abound.

Deja Vu indeed.