• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sigh... Anyone order from Comicsupply recently?

359 posts in this topic

You can call me slow, or whatever but don't call me a F**King thief because I am not one.

Bro you embezzled peoples hard earned money without sending them anything. Call it, sugarcoat and deny it all you want, but taking without sending is stealing. What makes matters even worse is you didn't even have enough balls to notify the buyers of how long it would take prior to them ordering. I wouldn't suprise me the least bit if their money is already spent on other s :censored: t . This is oh so wrong (tsk) You have no one to blame but yourself. Russy the jokes all on you.

What the f :censored: k are you talking about? :screwy:

That you (not you personally, seeing that I don't know who the f :censored: k you are) would be a top-grade insufficiently_thoughtful_person to place an online order on any website that doesn't encrypt your credit card details as you check out. Unless, of course, you're the kind of person that enjoys having your bank account details sold to the highest bidder in Romania.

Mschmidt,

Thank you for pointing that out to me. Apparently when the website guy we have switched servers or whatever, not everything was transferred over. The problem is being fixed and your little lock to encrypt the checkout page will be there in a couple of days. Thank you so much for pointing that out. We encourage customer feedback. For anyone that needs to place an order you can do one of two things for now. A) Send me a PM and pay via paypal or B) Call us toll-free at 800-922-FLIP(3547) and we can take your credit card over the phone. Operators are standing by!!

Jeff

Way to go Jeff.

The posts I made weren't really meant to antagonize or insult, but to make awareness

(some companies pay huge sums of money for valuable customer feedback - when I gladly provided it for free).

People have a choice on what they think is best for their business, I see that you seem to be

making the right smart choices.

Atleast some good came out of this thread.

(thumbs u

What the f :censored: k are you talking about? :screwy:

That you (not you personally, seeing that I don't know who the f :censored: k you are) would be a top-grade insufficiently_thoughtful_person to place an online order on any website that doesn't encrypt your credit card details as you check out. Unless, of course, you're the kind of person that enjoys having your bank account details sold to the highest bidder in Romania.

Mschmidt,

Thank you for pointing that out to me. Apparently when the website guy we have switched servers or whatever, not everything was transferred over. The problem is being fixed and your little lock to encrypt the checkout page will be there in a couple of days. Thank you so much for pointing that out. We encourage customer feedback. For anyone that needs to place an order you can do one of two things for now. A) Send me a PM and pay via paypal or B) Call us toll-free at 800-922-FLIP(3547) and we can take your credit card over the phone. Operators are standing by!!

Jeff

Way to go Jeff.

The posts I made weren't really meant to antagonize or insult, but to make awareness

(some companies pay huge sums of money for valuable customer feedback - when I gladly provided it for free).

People have a choice on what they think is best for their business, I see that you seem to be

making the right smart choices.

Atleast some good came out of this thread.

(thumbs u

Thank you. And just for the record, the problem was solved. The little lock is up and running when you checkout of our site so know that your info is safe. Just some FYI, even credit cards taken over the phone are destroyed after every order just to be safe. Thats why we ask even our oldest customers for a CC # every single time they call. Thanks for the input,

Jeff

Patience is a virue (thumbs u

Patience is a what?

Tell me quickly, because I don't have time for this!

:whistle:

:gossip:I think he's quoting that Michael Golden thread;) and it worries me, that I KNEW that;)

lol:acclaim:

I just find it amusing that when you are giving out deals and discounts you are Prince Charming, screw up and you become Frankenstein with the mob knocking at your door.

Yeah, isn't that the way it works though Nik.

And isn't it also funny that some of the people in this post with low post counts haven't PM'd me about their so called "late orders"

And to Carolina,

Firstly embezzling would indicate that I am "to appropriate fraudulently to one's own use, as money or property entrusted to one's care"

You have NO PROOF to back up any of the bile your spewing so do me a favor, pipe down and stfu because your mouth is writing check's your hole can't cash. Calling me, and my business a theiving enterprise, and calling me an embezzler is libel.

There are maybe 5 to 10 orders all together that are affected by a stock shortage and what not. The rest of the slowdowns are all related to my personal issues which are cleared up now.

Your calling me a thief again, with no proof at all. As I have stated, this might be a slow showing, but I believe I have explained it. Nobody has EVER came on here and said in the end that I stole their money and nobody ever will because I am not a thief.

Tell you what, you want to get off you moral horse and give me advice that is fine. Prove to me that you even have a shread of empirical knowledge about what your talking about and I will listen. Karma's a biatch "bro" so just keep that in mind the next time something bad happens to you.

I just find it amusing that when you are giving out deals and discounts you are Prince Charming, screw up and you become Frankenstein with the mob knocking at your door.

It's the whole point of it all.

Some people don't mind bad service as long as they feel like they are getting a deal.

Some people do mind.

I would rather have peace of mind than get it a little cheaper and not know jack.

For example: Wal Mart is the KING of bad service and people have came to except that to a degree as far as face to face operations. But if Wal-Mart took your money based on a promise to deliver (even with a good deal) and was late with NO solid communication, there is where the issue lies. People Hate to imagine the possibility of being forgotten and swept under the rug.

Information is the key folks!

Even Wal-Mart would have to face the music if they treated customers like this.

Their on-line sales manager would be fired, becasue there wouldn't be any excuse...

I said it once and I'll say it again, in today's instant information world

there is NO excuse for No Communication Period.

(thumbs u

It's the whole point of it all.

Some people don't mind bad service as long as they feel like they are getting a deal.

Some people do mind.

I would rather have peace of mind than get it a little cheaper and not know jack.

For example: Wal Mart is the KING of bad service and people have came to except that to a degree as far as face to face operations. But if Wal-Mart took your money based on a promise to deliver (even with a good deal) and was late with NO solid communication, there is where the issue lies. People Hate to imagine the possibility of being forgotten and swept under the rug.

Information is the key folks!

Even Wal-Mart would have to face the music if they treated customers like this.

There on-line sales manager would be fired , becasue there wouldn't be any excuse...

I said it once and I'll say it again, in today's instant information world

there is NO excuse for No Communication Period.

(thumbs u

Ok I fired Russ, So now you will wait 3 months to get your orders sorry guys :tonofbricks::makepoint:

Really wasn't like that Nerf. The issues happened late on a Sunday night, and I was out of the office for 2 weeks and I would check emails every 3-4 days. I probably did miss some, but it wasn't like I just dissappeared off the face of the planet.

In fact, the person who started this thread ordered on

5-1-08, and wrote me on 5-5-08 and my first response to him was on 5-5-08. So, that really isn't "no communication" My questions to that individual were not addressed so the order was in a state of pause for a few days until they just wanted to cancel it. In the end I just refunded his money as they placed an order elsewhere which I certainly understood and respected.

Really wasn't like that Nerf. The issues happened late on a Sunday night, and I was out of the office for 2 weeks and I would check emails every 3-4 days. I probably did miss some, but it wasn't like I just dissappeared off the face of the planet.

In fact, the person who started this thread ordered on

5-1-08, and wrote me on 5-5-08 and my first response to him was on 5-5-08. So, that really isn't "no communication" My questions to that individual were not addressed so the order was in a state of pause for a few days until they just wanted to cancel it. In the end I just refunded his money as they placed an order elsewhere which I certainly understood and respected.

o.k. Great, so how long will it take before another one of these threads come out???

That's the point I am making.

Why do people even have the opportunity to complain here?

In a hypothetical situation:

If you shipped product based on credit and didn't hear from the customer

of when they are planning to pay when they skipped a payment wouldn't

that make you nervous?

Nervous customers = Less customers in any business I have ever seen.

Are you kidding with bringing me back into this Russ?

I posted here on 5/13, after 5 days of emailing you, and calling you with no response and after days of me saying in emails I would mention this on the CGC boards unless I heard something, anything from you as to why order is not even updated with "out of stock" on your site.

On 5/14 Kymberly emailed me back (thanks to attention this board caused) "Glen,

We had a family issue we had to deal with. It has taken us out of the

office

for nearly two weeks. I do apologize for the delay in a response. We

just

got back into the swing of things. I believe we do not have the boards

on

your order. We can either refund you for the boards or both the

bags/boards

or the entire order. "

So it took 2 weeks with me making waves just to finally hear what I needed to hear, you are out of stock. Do not reference me in any way, we have no pending or future dealings.

I understand what your saying but as you can see, a same day response to an email doesn't warrant a thread. I also agree that we shouldn't have nervous customers.

In a perfect world nothing bad would ever happen and everything would be peachy keen. In the end, its all settled down and things are getting back to normal.

I would say that a thread like this will possibly come up the next time someone in my family dies/getssick/evicted etc etc.

Three words... Maintain your site.

If you are out of stock, make it known immediately. If there is to be a problem with shipping, let the buyer know. If something is backordered, attempt to either give a refund or discount for waiting.

You supply a service. We supply the business.

I couldnt not buy from Flips they are local , I usually talk with charles who is a nice guy. And im sorry but that is one seriously family oriented business, I respect the hell outta that.

Are you kidding with bringing me back into this Russ?

I posted here on 5/13, after 5 days of emailing you, and calling you with no response and after days of me saying in emails I would mention this on the CGC boards unless I heard something, anything from you as to why order is not even updated with "out of stock" on your site.

On 5/14 Kymberly emailed me back (thanks to attention this board caused) "Glen,

We had a family issue we had to deal with. It has taken us out of the

office for nearly two weeks. I do apologize for the delay in a response. We

just got back into the swing of things. I believe we do not have the boards

on your order. We can either refund you for the boards or both the bags/boards

or the entire order. "

So it took 2 weeks with me making waves just to finally hear what I needed to hear, you are out of stock. Do not reference me in any way, we have no pending or future dealings.

Actually if you want, I can post SCREEN SHOTS of sent emails to you on 5-5-08, 5-7-07 and 5-8-08.

And why wouldn't I reference you. I didn't do it in any form that would suggest disrespect or wrong doing.

By the way, your using an AOL account and we all know that AOL's spam filter is touchy. We designed the in site comment section so things like this wouldn't happen. But, I can post the screenshots just to prove that I did in fact write you back when I said I did.

And we were NOT out of stock (we would drop ship this). You said you wanted these in time for a show so I asked you when the show was (no response), I said that I could ship to you the next day (no response) then lastly I said that I think it's too late for your show and to let me know (no response) then this thread started.

What I am saying, is that your BROAD stroke of non-communcation in the thread was entirely wrong in our case.

For the record: while Russ was late with my order, all PMs were returned promptly. He has always provided good service in the past so maybe we shouldn't go overboard on the criticism. He is behind on shipping, that doesn't make him a thief or a bad guy.