• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sigh... Anyone order from Comicsupply recently?

359 posts in this topic

Thats why I use www.bcemylar.com

Immediate shipping and NEVER any delays. :cool:

CC

Sure, Bill Cole is great if you want to pay twice the price for the exact same products.

Is it really cheaper if you never get your order?!? :makepoint:

I order mylar from E Gerber often. In fact, I just tried the Mylites+ and love them.

There is a website called: http://egerber.com/ which, while simple, is easy to navigate.

They have a toll free phone (which they pick up) and it is easy to place an order.

They most certainly are in business to sell mylar at retail and do a very good job of it. If you want E Gerber mylar, why not order it from the people who make it, advertise it, and have it in stock? I do not understand this whole conversation at all. It is really an easy solution - call the source and get the product.

I order mylar from E Gerber often. In fact, I just tried the Mylites+ and love them.

There is a website called: http://egerber.com/ which, while simple, is easy to navigate.

They have a toll free phone (which they pick up) and it is easy to place an order.

They most certainly are in business to sell mylar at retail and do a very good job of it. If you want E Gerber mylar, why not order it from the people who make it, advertise it, and have it in stock? I do not understand this whole conversation at all. It is really an easy solution - call the source and get the product.

And avoid all this smoke and mirrors. (thumbs u

eGerber is an option...I tried them once....took several weeks, had a problem with the order, and they took care of it...eventually. I guess the biggest thing to know is that you HAVE to call...they have no online order process. It was tedious communicating shipping and CC info, but I did get my product.

eGerber is an option...I tried them once....took several weeks, had a problem with the order, and they took care of it...eventually. I guess the biggest thing to know is that you HAVE to call...they have no online order process. It was tedious communicating shipping and CC info, but I did get my product.

I just fax in the order form, and have never had a problem.

Thats why I use www.bcemylar.com

Immediate shipping and NEVER any delays. :cool:

CC

Sure, Bill Cole is great if you want to pay twice the price for the exact same products.

Is it really cheaper if you never get your order?!? :makepoint:

lol

They also don't know that New Mexico is in the United State. My last order from them was about three years ago. They wanted to charge me international shipping to New Mexico. I haven't ordered from them since.

Will you guys stop bumping this thread from two weeks ago.

Oh, wait. This thread is from a year ago, but it's the same exact conversation, by the same exact people.

Maybe we fell into a wormhole or something.

Maybe there is a skip in the space/time continuum.

Maybe people are stupid and keep falling for the same old mess.

Maybe Russ has turned over a new leaf and we can have one of these again next year.

hm

A very observant forum member mentioned that he's been a member for years, but posted nothing between 2005 and now.

Rather like 8milemax (?) then.

I think it's fair to say that anyone who is even remotely positive or understanding regarding CS/Clive/Russ is likely to be a shill, as no sane person could honestly be buying his bollocks. (thumbs u