• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,401 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2024 at 8:19 AM, Mavrick76 said:

What beauties folks!!!  👏🏻 

Remind me NOT to post any of my lower grade dumpster dive Baker’s moving forward lol  

Humbly yours 

Oh no please post what ever you enjoy. Keep in mind that if it wern’t for the beautiful art on many, no one would care about condition. Never feel bad about posting a lower grade cool book! 

On 2/13/2024 at 11:57 AM, szav said:

Any copy at all gets you into the club.  You just might not be allowed in the Sqeggs VIP lounge without a few highest graded copies…

Well, looks like I'll be browsing the bargain bin for a bit while the Sqeggs VIPs are sipping champagne while waving around high grade $$$$ copies - “like you just don’t care” 😉 

On 2/18/2024 at 11:08 PM, Darwination said:

That picker has to be happy :roflmao:

Great colors for sure - curious what grade people would guess as at as far as that goes...

I'd go Gd/VG, maybe VG- with a generous grader. That's my number one, top of the board, runaway favorite Baker cover of all time. It's long been due for a price escalation in line with other top Bakers.

On 2/19/2024 at 11:27 AM, Tri-Color Brian said:

(gotta scan at 300 dpi)

I've wondered a bit about this.  My default is 300 and I tried higher once or twice, but the time required is greatly expanded.  Doing hundreds or thousands of scans seemed prohibited.