• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,334 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

It looks like I need to fix most of my Baker scans and many other books from 3 years ago...this is going to be tedious...:p  But, I'm sitting here looking at a pile of Bakers... :whee:

“I’m sitting here looking at a pile of Bakers...” Now That is a beautiful thing to say. :cloud9:

I just discovered a Baker mystery...Look inside the "L" in the word Love in the title.  See the two lines on the outside of the holly leaf stuff?  Every copy of that issue seems to have those lines that look like a kid drew them in there.  But none of the other issues I've looked at have that...just the leaves.  What's up with that?  Oh, and BTW, this is another issue that needs fixing...but i can't...my damn photoshop will not duplicate apple red...:pullhair:

16358010598_132477d3b4_c.jpg

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

8 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

This pic is pretty close to accurate. 

F62DD74C-B25C-4A1E-BF70-A7B6862A8504.jpeg

I just wondered, because on mine, the car is darker red, and the blue-gray at the top is darker, and the green is darker.  But, I did screw up on a couple things...I made the woman behind the car's skirt and hat a little too red. They are actually orange...

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

14 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I just wondered, because on mine, the car is darker red, and the blue-gray at the top is darker, and the green is darker.  But, I did screw up on a couple things...I made the woman behind the car's skirt and hat a little too red. They are actually orange...

It doesn’t help that I’m color blind. :flamed:

12 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I just discovered a Baker mystery...Look inside the "L" in the word Love in the title.  See the two lines on the outside of the holly leaf stuff?  Every copy of that issue seems to have those lines that look like a kid drew them in there.  But none of the other issues I've looked at have that...just the leaves.  What's up with that?  Oh, and BTW, this is another issue that needs fixing...but i can't...my damn photoshop will not duplicate apple red...:pullhair:

16358010598_132477d3b4_c.jpg

My city has it, too.  No idea what it is.  Probably just a little enhancement added to the title at some point.

9 hours ago, Yorick said:

Now @Ricksneatstuff knows where to go to find his grail!  ...oh, and count me in too.  I'd love to have one better than 0.5.(worship)

This book was sort of thrown in on a cash/trade deal 12-13 years ago. Did not appreciate the rarity of it at the time. Just one of those at the right place at the right time things.

9 hours ago, comicnoir said:

It’s insane Ron 

whos paying this prices???

low grade copies get premium prices....

Matt Baker 4life