• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

On 7/7/2022 at 6:21 PM, Namtak said:

They put a kind of congrete glue (dont know how it pronounced in english lol)so even if they remove it.. they wont see the old painting...but i get it,my father is a little ill ,cant work,might sell the house some day so it sellls better without the painting,well not me but for normal people yes so i get it...

Well it IS a stylish piece, glad you enjoyed as much as possible, perhaps take the picture and have it blown up or printed on a shirt or something. Might make a nice gift etc and prayers for your day, hope there is peace in the end. 

On 7/7/2022 at 6:37 PM, Namtak said:

:roflmao:Don't tempt me i might just do ithm

Etch it out nicely, can be done if gentle enough and bricks going up anyway, and prayers for your dad as well. I've got folks that are elderly that dont want to put in a walk in tub for the same reasons of resale. Sometimes the heart wants what it do!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Hi Everyone. I use inexpensive comic books to make collages. I entered one of my pieces in a contest to have it put on a billboard. I need 100 votes to be considered (I currently have 13). Please vote for me via the link below:

https://fineartamerica.com/contests/billboard-contest-2022.html?tab=vote&artworkid=34582407

8108F7F3-D29C-4B40-AA20-50D94C7BA442.jpeg

Edited by Red84
Add photo

On 9/4/2022 at 8:46 AM, alexgross.com said:

here's one i recently finished that was a commission. oil paint on canvas, 36.5 x 34.25 inches. if you like this sort of thing, feel free to follow my instagram at @artofalexgross 

POTM2-SQ-LG.jpg

So amazing. I love it. It can be said that when oil paint is mixed on canvas, it creates unique brushstrokes that no other paint can match. But I want to ask when do I need to paint the canvas before oil painting or do you have any tips to keep in mind you can share?

Edited by hhills

On 4/6/2022 at 9:26 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

No worries.  :foryou:

Hide contents

Rather stay friends.

Don't want any acid in my face . 

You'd perfer a gunshot??

sick-burn-logo.gif