• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

On 10/8/2023 at 5:19 PM, B2D327 said:

Something is off to me and even after a few adjustments I can’t place my finger to correct itIMG_5474.thumb.jpeg.fe411c4659ebdae5d60614305b88fb63.jpeg

Maybe you are thinking about the position of his left hand.  I was trying to put my hand in that same position and was having difficulty getting my wrist bent back that far. 2c

I thinks its a good picture.  

On 10/9/2023 at 10:30 AM, CJ Design said:

It's really nice but one area kinda jumps out to me...but what do I know 🤔

It was definitely a valid point. Rob Liefeld, eat your heart out 🤣

On 10/9/2023 at 11:51 AM, Senormac said:

Maybe you are thinking about the position of his left hand.  I was trying to put my hand in that same position and was having difficulty getting my wrist bent back that far. 2c

I thinks its a good picture.  

also a valid point and one I hadn’t taken into consideration until your reply. I think it also made me reevaluate the foreshortening of the arm based on the perspective.

Welp, back to the “drawing board” (pun intended) :roflmao:

On 10/11/2023 at 11:01 AM, Crimebuster said:

Well, I must have gone crazy, because I'm about to launch my 6th Kickstarter in the last calendar year. I'm just addicted to making comics I guess. 😂

This is for my epic fantasy comic Quest #2. I'm still working on one of the variant covers I'm doing, but I have one finished, so I thought I'd share it here.

This is what I'd call a partial homage - I wanted to pay tribute to Frank Thorne's Red Sonja, so the lead figure is based on his cover for Red Sonja #1. The rest is all new from me, and obviously I've done the trade dress to look like a Conan the Barbarian issue from 1972. 

7.jpg.18a66e36a36a5ae0542000addf7a7908.jpg

Here's the link if anyone's interested: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thecrimebusters/quest-1-2/

Love the cemetary, spooky theme!

On 10/23/2023 at 9:34 AM, Crimebuster said:

My new comic Quest #2 is now live on Kickstarter, so I just wanted to show you one final cover that I did. 

I love doing homages, and since this is a D&D inspired swords and sorcery comic book, I'm doing a D&D module homage for every issue. 

This one is an homage to the classic "Keep on the Borderlands" module cover by Jim Roslof. 

It's not just a variant cover, though -- this edition also includes 8 bonus pages of gaming supplement material not in the other editions, including a mini-module that allows you to play through the story from the comic in your own home game. I hope people enjoy playing it as much as my DM and I enjoyed making it! You can check it out here.

vhess2-rpg.jpg.79024f727eed31691d9765899cb37477.jpg

Very Nice...even though I know nothing about D&D