• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

Hi Gemma,

Could you add Special Edition X-Men #1 from 1983 to the X-Men Complete with Variants set?

Thanks for your consideration!

I myself, and a lot others, do not consider this part of the run... It's a reprint that was released years later.

I hope this does not become part of the run.

You got those damn Pressman gold variants. Let him have his Special Edition. That's what happens when you open the flood gates, all the cr@p comes floating in. (thumbs u

Hi Gemma,

Could you add Special Edition X-Men #1 from 1983 to the X-Men Complete with Variants set?

I myself, and a lot others, do not consider this part of the run... It's a reprint that was released years later.

You got those damn Pressman gold variants. Let him have his Special Edition. That's what happens when you open the flood gates, all the cr@p comes floating in. (thumbs u

2nd prints and con editions that were released in the same period as the original is totally different than a reprint 8 years later.

I thought we already had this discussion months ago... :P

Hi Gemma,

2nd prints and con editions that were released in the same period as the original is totally different than a reprint 8 years later.

Oh well, in that case, let's get rid of 67 through 93 too. :applause:

Hi Gemma,

:o(tsk)

Hi Gemma,

I was being sarcastic to prove a point. I know, it's hard to tell with me. meh

Hi Gemma,

I was being sarcastic to prove a point. I know, it's hard to tell with me. meh

:sorry:

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOUR GOING TO PUT TOGETHER A GREEN LANTERN (1990) SERIES ANYTIME SOON THANX FOR YOUR TIME

Look at the sticky thread at the top of this forum...if it isn't in the registry set now and it isn't listed in that thread, then make a request in the thread for it to be considered.

CAN YOU PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING

BLACK LIGHTING (1977-1978)

DC SUPER-TEAM FAMILY

TOMB RAIDER DARKNESS TOP COW SPECIAL

GREEN LANTERN V3 (1990)

SUPER FRIENDS DC (1975)

SUPER POWERS DC (1984)

TALES OF THE SINESTRO CORPS SPECIALS

You're asking in the wrong thread as these are new sets, not expansions, and second, please don't use all caps. It looks like you are shouting/being rude.

Hey Gemma,

Can you please add the bloody-hard-to-find-in-high-grade "Death Talks About Life" one-shot to the "Death: The High Cost of Living" set - in the trade paperback that reprints the series the one-shot is included as well, so it would make sense to have it in there.

thanks,

Michael

Appreciate you adding the Death one-shot, gemma!

Got another request for ya - can you please add the following two books to the master Sandman (1989) set?

Sandman: Endless Nights Special #nn

Absolute Sandman Special Edition #1

Thanks!

Hi Gemma! Would you please add the #5 issue to Dark Tower Long Road Home?

Thank you and it was nice to meet you and Kevin at the Mid-Ohio Con. Appreciate all you do for the registry!

Welcome to the Boards! :hi:

"Got to be Realllllll...."

Hello Gemma :)

I can see that you added a slot in the Captain America (2005) set for the monkey variant to #41. However, instead of adding an additional slot for the variant, the variant slot has replaced the slot for the regular #41.

Please re-add the slot to #41 so that there is a slot for both the regular cover and the variant.

Furthermore, additional Variant slots will also need to be added as per the most recent solicitations for the 2005 Cap series -

Captain America #44 Variant needs to be added alongside the slot for #44 &

Captain America #45 Variant needs to be added alongside the slot for #45 & lastly,

Captain America #46 Variant needs to be added longside the slot for #46

and once again, the regular slot for #41 needs to be reinserted.

Thanks for everything ! ! !

X-Men #1-#194 (1991)

X-Men #1-#194 (1991) w/ Variants

I've been working real hard on completing these sets and I have a gang of submissions on the way back. Could we get an update to bring them current please?

Please add to both sets:

X-Men -1

X-Men 1/2

X-Men 195-207

X-men Legacy 208-217 (maybe to 220 to get through the year)

Please also add the following variants to the Variant set:

X-Men -1 Variant

X-Men 100 Cockrum Variant

X-Men 100 Romita Jr. Variant

X-Men 100 Smith Variant

X-Men 175 Regular cover is missing

X-Men 200 Variant Edition

X-Men 200 Finch Variant Cover

X-Men 200 Second Printing

X-Men 205 Variant Edition

X-Men 205 Second Printing

X-Men 206 Variant Edition