• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

I now the whole 'foreign variant' issue is a pain to deal with but the' Ultimate Spider-Man (Complete with Variants)' set has had a large number of foreign copies added to it since I last looked. I took a peak through all the sets that have been updated this year and could not find a single set that had any of these foreign copies listed.

Any way we can get all of these removed from the set? Set up another set with them if someone ever tries to put one in the Registry?

Thanks for considering.

+1

I love the foreign books, but I've learned they have no place in the US sets. Once enough issues are graded in the series, they can have their own set.

I now the whole 'foreign variant' issue is a pain to deal with but the' Ultimate Spider-Man (Complete with Variants)' set has had a large number of foreign copies added to it since I last looked. I took a peak through all the sets that have been updated this year and could not find a single set that had any of these foreign copies listed.

Any way we can get all of these removed from the set? Set up another set with them if someone ever tries to put one in the Registry?

Thanks for considering.

I agree Gemma It's ruined the set,when I made the post about the foreign variants it was more in hope that you'd remove the German one - not add one from every nation, I was hoping for the things like the Payless shoesource and the Niagara Falls variants to be added. I am waiting for the addage about getting what you asked for, but please... it was a horrible mistake - I'm sorry :foryou: Phil

Wow that was quick...I'll have to buy some now!

Many thanks

AJ

Hi, could you please add the following to the "Recalled Editions" set:

• Mind the Gap #2 Recalled Edition (Cover A)
  • Mind the Gap #2 Recalled Edition/Variant Cover (Cover B)

Many thanks

AJ

Gemma,

A couple of Buffy The Vampire Slayer Requests, please!

Please add the 1988 series #12 DF Gold to the set (sending 2 in for grading)

Please add the 1988 #2 Second Print to the set (didn't even know this existed until a few weeks ago, have two going in for gradingd next week)

Please add the 1988 #15 DF Red

Please add the #3 regular and photo variants issues to the BTVS The Origin Set.

regards

A

For the Ultimate Spider-man sets, the Kaluta Variant and the Variant cover are the same thing. Can these be combined?

For the Secret Invasion Complete set, the New Exiles 4 Variant/New Exiles 4 Secret variant and Young X-men 1 variant/Young X-men 1 Secret Variant are the same issues. Can they be combined?

Hi Gemma!

I had noted in the new sets list a few additions, but realize they should be left here, in this list, so, I'm posting here.... (Sorry, if you've already got the notes & I'm just reiterating....)

Please add...

Women of Marvel - 1st Appearance Set

Deadpool Merc with a Mouth #7, 1st, 2nd & 3rd print (only 1 slot currently)

Young Avengers #1, 1st & 3 variants (only 1 slot currently)

X-Men #205 (91-2008) 1st, 2nd print + 1 campbell variant (only 1 slot currently)

New Avengers #4 (3/2005) 1st print & variant (Maria Hill 1st appearance)

Marvel Graphic Novel #4 (New Mutants) prints 1 through 6

House of M #4, 1st, 2nd & variant (only 1 slot currently)

Hulk vol 2 #15 - variant (only 1 slot currently)

Hulk vol 2 #14 - 1 issue only... mcguinness variant features red she hulk cover, kinda of feel this should be added, but the 1st appearance is #15...

that's all for now... Thanks again!!!

Hello Gemma,

I have a few Registry additions as well as some combinations-

Can you please add a slot for Evil Ernie: Resurrection Octagon Edition in the Evil Ernie (1993-2002) Registry. Here is the Cert# 0197351007

Can you create Registry Sets for the following Chaos! Comic series:

Jade (2001-2002) (to include Jade: Redemption) Here some CGC certification numbers to serve as examples of the Registry (0147158005, 0147158004)

Bad Kitty (2001-2002) I also included some CGC certification numbers as references (0154013022, 0148347015)

Cremator (1998-2002) Here is an Octagon Edition cert# 0197351005

Can you also add Purgatori: Monthly Series #1 Octagon Edition to the Purgatori (1996-2002) Registry. Here is the CGC Cert# 0197351004

And can you delete one of the Lady Death: Alive 1 Dynamic Forces Red Foil from the Lady Death (1994-2002) Registry. You have it in there twice. I have one already in there with a valid cert# 0012525006.

Can you create a slot for Untold Tales of Lady Death #1 in the Lady Death (1994-2002) Registry. The Cert#0012525005

Can you also create a slot for Lady Death: Mischief Nght #1 Premium Edition (Glow-in-the-dark cover) ,Cert#0132559021, in the Lady Death (1994-2002) Registry. I tried to add it yesterday but it was rejected for some reason.

And finally, can you combine Lady Death: Tribulation 1 Premium Edition with Lady Death: Tribulation 1 Tattoo Edition. They 're the same book and found in the Lady Death (1994-2002) Registry. I have two of them so I'm getting double credit right now.

Thank you Gemma -Waylon

In the name of the common man who collects regularly priced comic books please could you unsoil the Red Sonja 1-15 set by removing the variants from it thus restoring it to the state it was in for the past 5 years.

Then create a set red sonja with variants to appease the price variant collectors, both of them.

Thanks

Joe