• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

Gemma,

Thank you for recently updating the Batman (2011) set, however, I noticed that the following were either forgotten or not enough were submitted. Keep up the good work and if you get a chance, please update those that are applicable. Thanks,

Batman 3 (2nd Printing)

Batman 4 (2nd Printing)

Batman 4 (4th Printing)

Batman 5 (3rd Printing)

Batman 5 (4th Printing)

Batman 6 (Combo Pack Variant)

Batman 7 (Combo Pack Variant)

Batman 9 (Artist Variant)

Batman 11 (Combo Pack Variant)

(Not sure about Annual 1)

Gemma, I want to add BATMAN (2011) #12 Variant Cover to my Set.

Can you extend the BATMAN 2011 title to include #12, #13, #14 and #15 Regular, Variant and Combo Pack editions?

No love for the black and white (aka sketch) variant? Sadly, you'll have to wait until 13, 14 and 15 are released and then graded.

And if a particular comic has no graded issues (Batman Combo Pack 7 for example), it won't be added to the registry, IIRC.

Is this the right place to post about a set contraction instead of expansion?

I was just adding some books to my Wolverine (1988) run and I noticed that a few new books had been added.

Wolverine: Doombringer is a one-shot so both it and the foil edition variant don't belong in this set. Same thing with Wolverine: Knight of Terra.

It is confusing because at the beginning of the run Marvel named some of the annuals with similar titles instead of using Annual in the title. So Wolverine: The Jungle Adventure, Wolverine: Bloodlust and Wolverine: Rahne of Terra are actually Annual 1, Annual 2 and Annual 3.

I'm borderline about including the Wizard 102.5 and the Wizard 1/2 (and foil variant) but including the French edition of Wizard 1/2 seems a step too far.

Hello Gemma,

Can you add this entry to the Evil Ernie (1993-2002) Registry:

Evil Ernie: The Resurrection#1 OCTAGON EDITION

Here is the CGC cert# 0197351007

Can you add this entry to the Purgatori (1996-2002) Registry:

Purgatori#1 Monthly Series - OCTAGON EDITION

Here is the CGC cert# 0197351004

Oh and one more thing, I'm not sure how CGC does it's point scale for the books but the Octagon editions are by far the rarest and most coveted CHAOS! books...hell they're limited to just 8 copies each. I feel like my point scores should be a lot higher and no other books within in each CHAOS! registry should have a higher point value than those books. The only ones that come close are the Onyx editions. For example, if you look in my Lady Death (1994-2002) Registry I have a Lady Death Octagon 9.8 which earned just 20 points!!!! There are other regular books in that same monthly run which are worth 24 points and an Onyx edition which is worth 704 poitns.......There is no other book in that Registry more valuable than that Octagon. That book should be worth at least 800 points at a 9.8.

Any input of feedback you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Gemma

I now the whole 'foreign variant' issue is a pain to deal with but the' Ultimate Spider-Man (Complete with Variants)' set has had a large number of foreign copies added to it since I last looked. I took a peak through all the sets that have been updated this year and could not find a single set that had any of these foreign copies listed.

Any way we can get all of these removed from the set? Set up another set with them if someone ever tries to put one in the Registry?

Thanks for considering.