• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

CGI, Brother!

I remember his acting when he went from Super Good Guy to Hollywood Hogan, brother!!

(thumbs u

I'm a huge wrestling fan. Subscribed to the network the 1st day it was available. Hogan in front of a live crowd is gold, but he changes for movies. No Holds Barred, Super Nanny, and Thunder in Paradise all come to mind.... lol

rocky 3

I love Invincible AND watched Rocky 3 and a Canelo Alverez fight last night. From the opening picture showing the belt and playing inspiring music to Thunder Lips to...wait a minute, I almost went into spoiler mode. I sure don't want to ruin it. For anyone who hasn't had a chance to see it. This is a must watch series imo. RAH-KEE, RAH-KEE, RAH-KEE !!!

rocky 3

I love Invincible AND watched Rocky 3 and a Canelo Alverez fight last night. From the opening picture showing the belt and playing inspiring music to Thunder Lips to...wait a minute, I almost went into spoiler mode. I sure don't want to ruin it. For anyone who hasn't had a chance to see it. This is a must watch series imo. RAH-KEE, RAH-KEE, RAH-KEE !!!

I too watched that fight last night ( a lot cheaper than the week before )

What I learned, Canelo isn't Canelos last name. It's his first. lol

Any plans for him to come to Baltimore this year? I didn't see him on the list yet. :wishluck:

He is at the Salt Lake Comic Con that weekend. It's 10 minutes from home, so a little easier trip for him.

That makes sense for him! :cry:

Any plans for him to come to Baltimore this year? I didn't see him on the list yet. :wishluck:

He is at the Salt Lake Comic Con that weekend. It's 10 minutes from home, so a little easier trip for him.

He was in Baltimore last year with the sweet Avengers swipe.

He was in Baltimore last year with the sweet Avengers swipe.

I was lucky and got on his commission list last year. (thumbs u

And me! $1500 cheaper!