• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Nice page Rob!

I bought into the Ottley Invincible covers starting in 2007. I bought my first on ebay (#46) for somewhere in the $600 range. Then I bought another, and another, and another...

As Ryan got more popular, his prices got hirer. By the end of my buying spree it cost $1,800 to get a cover. That's why I bowed out. I couldn't afford to keep going like I was. I wish I could.

My most expensive cover is 60, which I'm sure is pretty obvious. I had 25 covers at one point. Wish I never sold them.

I'm sure I'll go on a buying spree again someday. Right now I'm shelling out an enormous amount of money on rent in San Francisco for the next two years while I elevate my career in advertising.

I can't wait until the day when I'm in a position to buy more Ottley covers.

Nice page Rob!

I bought into the Ottley Invincible covers starting in 2007. I bought my first on ebay (#46) for somewhere in the $600 range. Then I bought another, and another, and another...

As Ryan got more popular, his prices got hirer. By the end of my buying spree it cost $1,800 to get a cover. That's why I bowed out. I couldn't afford to keep going like I was. I wish I could.

My most expensive cover is 60, which I'm sure is pretty obvious. I had 25 covers at one point. Wish I never sold them.

I'm sure I'll go on a buying spree again someday. Right now I'm shelling out an enormous amount of money on rent in San Francisco for the next two years while I elevate my career in advertising.

Wow, $1800! I'd be done quick then too.

T, your whole story, as inspiring as it is, breaks my heart. You should sell, not buy! I'll meet you at the storage facility with cash! Just kidding. Sorta. Uhhhhhhhh..........

Nice page Rob!

As Ryan got more popular, his prices got hirer. By the end of my buying spree it cost $1,800 to get a cover. That's why I bowed out. I couldn't afford to k hm eep going like I was. I wish I could.

Wow, $1800! I'd be done quick then too.

T, your whole story, as inspiring as it is, breaks my heart. You should sell, not buy! I'll meet you at the storage facility with cash! Just kidding. Sorta. Uhhhhhhhh..........

The amount of money it would take to get even one cover away from me wouldn't even be realistic. I already regret selling the ones I did, so the ones I have left are basically with me until the bitter end.

I'd buy another, but I think my wife would kill me at this point. Unless I buy her something nice

I'm eternally grateful for you selling me that cover way back when! It's still one of my favourite things I own :cloud9: . My deal still holds up that for if any reason I need to let it go you get first dibs on it at cost (thumbs u

116's cover is up on Invincible Facebook page. Looks awesome

!!! This book keeps getting better and better!!!!

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=698140606889650&id=200643299972719&set=a.200646546639061.44006.200643299972719&source=46

And for this one too (thanks for the link :) )

14635359446_c691434638_z.jpg

I'm ready:

14471610229_6a5c0bee1b_c.jpg

It's almost like Infinity Gauntlet #5. Can't wait for the Titans to throw down.

Robot's going to have some tricks. You know he has all of those anti-Viltrimite weapons still catalogued and ready.

Patrick

I think that's another thing I like about this book.

In other comics (big two) you kill a character and they come back over and over. In this universe they can come back but have a legit way to do so (multiverse). Such a great series.

Don't know if anyone saw this list of Top 5 Non- Marvel/DC books that should be made into movies:

http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/comics/5-non-marveldc-titles-deserve-movie/109123#!bhgAWL

funny that Sex Criminals is on that list, that books not even a year old yet. a series of Invincible films would be amazing.

my vote for Omni-Man. Joe Manganiello is crazy buff and belongs in a superhero film.

joeasomniman_zps234da18f.jpg

the Rock could be Allen or Conquest. he'd have to be someone thats just huge in the books.

The-Rock-Holding-Muscle-and-Fitness-Mag_zps093ca942.jpg

these guys need to be in the superhero film genre somewhere. better swoop them up quick, won't be long before DC and Marvel come knocking. looking like Momoa is outta the game.

Edited by simplyrob