• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

I've got a few Anissa pages, just picked up the splash from issue 45 where she's slamming Mark into the ground. cost me a bit, but, now that i think about it, not that much more than a reg splash would cost.

my son is going to help me after SLC con put all my pages in chronological order. honestly, new pages arrive every week, its gonna be tough to keep straight. i didn't realize until recently that you can view all the gallery pages (if titled similarly) in that order on CAF. its like a super fast review of almost the whole series.

lots of inquiries as to where you can find pages.

in my best knowledge, all Ottley pages were pulled from splashpage awhile back. there are still some inked pages that Cliff did from the series on that site. Moy has i think 3 pages, all $250 each. the fella that lives locally has a pencil splash for $500. a few pages pop up on eBay from time to time, but, nowadays, they'll be asking for top market value. Ottley has a stack of pages with him at every convention he attends. other than that, the pages are with collectors. you gotta do a little bit of leg work and find them. they're all out there. finding a perspective seller and a little negotiating will get you a long way. patience is always required. use the force.

My page was very affordable.

It's pretty simplistic, but that was the reason I liked it.

My wife said the same thing!! She thought Anissa was a dude. Colors definitely help that issue.

Patrick

I kinda hope Robot is able to take over and rule for a while. He makes a great villain and I can see him being difficult to overthrow. I can see him bringing the Flaxans to this dimension to help facilitate the takeover.

I also hope Monster Girl isn't dead :cry:

Where the F are Alan and Oliver?

also, Oliver has to be waaay old by now! lol

Alan is too busy running the CoP. Oliver is probably as big as Mark by now

He may not be.

During the Viltrumite War when Oliver and Omni Man were taking care of Mark they talked about Oliver's aging process slowing down due to his Viltrumite DNA. Omni Man told Oliver he'd probably live for centuries.

I'm a recent hooked on reader, too. Took advantage of the big comiXology bundle a month ago or so. Bought all issues up to 110 at the time. I'm caught up through issue 102 or volume 18. I like to read a couple trades/story arcs at a time, so once the last issue of volume 20 comes out, I'll catch the rest of the way up then.

Hey guys. I rarely log into the boards anymore but wanted to see what everybody thought of the current issue. Since Locke & Key ended, there is no book I look forward to every month as much as Invincible. This last issue just deepened that feeling. I am happy I read it a week and a half late because there is less time until the next issue!

Also, I know I have shared my penciled Conquest art but not sure if I ever shared this page.

Invincible64pg20_zps03f7ba53.jpg

This page does so much for me. Every time I look at it I am reminded of how much Conquest scared me during that first storyline. The look of glee in the last panel says it all.

Where the F are Alan and Oliver?

Allan opened a brothel on Telescria, business is booming, alien sex ain't cheap. Oliver has been spreading his half Viltrumite seed across the universe while recruiting employees for Allan. Those guys!