• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

I finally got around to scanning a few more books in my collection that I may be planning to send to CGC for grading provided they pass my pre-screening process first. Plus I threw in the two slabs I just acquired recently, including the aforementioned #2. #13 was my favorite cover out of these scans.

Enjoy.

th_GIJoe2CGCNM.jpgth_GIJoe1CGCNM.jpgth_GIJoe101VF-NM.jpgth_GIJoe117VF-NM.jpgth_GIJoe100VF-NM.jpgth_GIJoe93VF-NM.jpgth_GIJoe47VF-NM.jpg

th_GIJoe82VF-NM.jpgth_GIJoe12VF-NM.jpgth_GIJoe13VF-NM.jpgth_GIJoe32VF-NM.jpgth_GIJoe10VF-NM.jpgth_GIJoe16VF-NM.jpgth_GIJoe15VF-NM.jpg

99834258.jpg

as long as you know that this is the second print of this issue :gossip:

Yep, that's right. That's what I hate about the first half of the run - there are some books that are a little difficult in determining whether they are 1st print or not from the cover alone. Some you can only figure out from the price. And #2 and #13 for examples are a little harder - the colors on the cover are slightly different.