• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

They actually left just before it was announced (check their profile, last post date, and sig). They may not even know about it. Not that it's even relevant if the book isn't for sale.

I believe that is the 2nd or 3rd Print, not rare at all really. They were selling that one in a plastic case with about 10 comics, if I remember correctly.

Are you suggesting that this book didn't come out on the newsstand? Don't see how the presence of the UPC has anything at all to do with being a 2nd print. confused-smiley-013.gif.

I quit collecting shortly before a 9.8 surfaced. I know there are 2 of them now. Id still be interested in owning one someday, but im not going to shell out the dough I was going to back in the day.

Is the G.I. Joe 21 with the UPC code the rarer of the issues. Thanks. Similar to Spider-man 1 by McFarland.

If this has not been answered to general satisfaction, I would like to chime in:

I think the UPC is the first print.

The Spidey-face UPC is direct.

And Black Spidey-face is 2nd and maybe third print.

Can anyone back this up?

Is the G.I. Joe 21 with the UPC code the rarer of the issues. Thanks. Similar to Spider-man 1 by McFarland.

If this has not been answered to general satisfaction, I would like to chime in:

I think the UPC is the first print.

The Spidey-face UPC is direct.

And Black Spidey-face is 2nd and maybe third print.

Can anyone back this up?

If it has the Black spidey on upc will it say inside that its second printing?

And what about the direct edition with upc bar?

After I complete getting the Moon Knight appearances books and such I am going to try and complete a G.I Joe set. So far I have 55 of 155 of the first series which is the only series I want . I got lucky on some of those since a friend here on the boards bought a lot group from an other member here and I got some good deals on some like 150, 152 and 153 and I think I paid 2 bucks each. Anyways 100 to go lol shouldn't be that bad, I will just go pilage some 1 dollar boxes throughout the city when I get around to it. :)

Here is my list so far.

gijoelist.jpg

Edited by Whisp